Mumsnet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a Booths catologue delivered so I could see what they were all about.

Nice but no better than M+S <sniff>

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Booths is good at Xmas. They tend to stock lots of local produce, farm shop type stuff

Do school lunch boxes , it’ll bring them all out.
Unless you’re feeding your child nothing but raw broccoli and kale then you’re a tit parent, the comments about fruit being too full of sugar are always hilarious

How does this lunchbox sound ladies of mumsnet

Can of coke
Dairylea dunker
Grab bag of salt and vinegar
Share bag of Maltesers

😂😂
Plus left over happy meal 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the passive aggressive confused faces that get posted on mumsnet. Usually followed by ‘this won’t end well’ by the posters who think they are the absolute oracle on mumsnet.
Sure as night turns to day they arrive with their wisdom. And they never namechange as they are not trolls (so they say).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the passive aggressive confused faces that get posted on mumsnet. Usually followed by ‘this won’t end well’ by the posters who think they are the absolute oracle on mumsnet.
Sure as night turns to day they arrive with their wisdom. And they never namechange as they are not trolls (so they say).
And the flower and cake emojis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless you’re feeding your child nothing but raw broccoli and kale then you’re a tit parent, the comments about fruit being too full of sugar are always hilarious

Plus left over happy meal 👍🏻
Fruit! Outrageous, FULL of sugar.

Reactions: 5
I was bowled over last week when I saw the same names doing the same thing. Its been years since I was there! Years!!! How could you not get bored or tired of the place.

Reactions: 7
I was bowled over last week when I saw the same names doing the same thing. Its been years since I was there! Years!!! How could you not get bored or tired of the place.
I liked one of the replies ‘yes we know you have been here since 2011 and yes we know you have kept the same name’.
That definitely means you don’t troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I liked one of the replies ‘yes we know you have been here since 2011 and yes we know you have kept the same name’.
That definitely means you don’t troll.
Its definitely a type of trolling, tattle give warnings for that tit, on Mumsnet they just ignore. When it finally beats the dust it'll just be the cockroaches and sparkling roaming around.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How does this lunchbox sound ladies of mumsnet

Can of coke
Dairylea dunker
Grab bag of salt and vinegar
Share bag of Maltesers

😂😂
My school packed lunch usually consisted of Walls wafer thin ham on white sliced bread, a bag of Walkers crisps and either a Mint or Orange Club. All washed down with a can of Tango(90’s child). I’m sure they’d all want my mum strung up for it.

• Haha
It’s ridiculously London centric, any ‘should I move north’ thread is always met with sneery comments. It’s all flat caps and whippets up here you see 🤷🏻‍♀️
yes but I bet most of those claiming to live in big houses in London are full of crap! All that I’ve bought this that and the other is mostly rubbish, there was a thread recently about good lockdown buys which was actually quite good but all those posters claiming to have bought the same old things (Eufy-velvetisers -Peloton bikes etc) I think were lying.

My school packed lunch usually consisted of Walls wafer thin ham on white sliced bread, a bag of Walkers crisps and either a Mint or Orange Club. All washed down with a can of Tango(90’s child). I’m sure they’d all want my mum strung up for it.
I was an 80’s kid and took spaghetti hoops in a thermos flask !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was his name something like AverageGayLad or something? Reckoned he was 19 and terrified his parents would boot him out when they found out? Like parents don't already know :D
Cancel the cheque was funny because so many people read the OP then posted without reading the rest. :D
Who was penetration man?
Penis beaker was ridiculous and I'm pretty sure completely made up for tit and giggles.
Omg, averagegaylad! I actually ended up talking to him, me and him used mumsnet at the same time (i was/am the same age I just used the site as a surrogate parent and I guess because we were close in age we kind of grouped 🥴) - omg. I saw him go through ban after ban and ended up getting inundated with tearful emails and PMs from him every time he got banned, asking for me to kick off on MN and request he be unbanned. And after a while he started to weird me out because in between his MN threads/his emails to me he would be talking about all the sex he was having in really squicky, minging detail 😬 Like - I don’t want to know, why would you want a bunch of women old enough to be your mother to know either?! - so I thought there was a fetishistic element to it. Eventually he got banned for good, then (because MN is tit at keeping out banned posters) managed to come back. So off I trotted to MNTrolls and warned everyone... he then found my post and started up the 🥺 poor me 🥺 act - I ended up getting hounded off of the sub as a result. But not before getting a PM from his supposed ex boyfriend telling me to stay away and that he was a troublemaking liar and all this. 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I knew he was dodgy. Why did he keep getting banned, were people just reporting him. Those threads ran and ran for a long time. See things like that, I'd just let people work away if the poster wasn't asking for money and nobody was at risk.

I knew he was dodgy. Why did he keep getting banned, were people just reporting him. Those threads ran and ran for a long time. See things like that, I'd just let people work away if the poster wasn't asking for money and nobody was at risk.
I can’t remember what it was for, I think it was because he was so persistent like a fly around tit (although it seems like MNers are all over young people on MN I think the opposite is the case, I got/get Banned within a few days 🥴) — that and he didn’t seem to take personal safety very seriously (posting pictures of his front door, personal information in letters, his name etc) and given that he was a supposed care Leaver they had that duty of care to remove him? I didn’t see him on the beg or being goady or anything so as you say, you’d think they’d just let them run, so don’t know if he was making inappropriate comments like he did toward me

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Omg, averagegaylad! I actually ended up talking to him, me and him used mumsnet at the same time (i was/am the same age I just used the site as a surrogate parent and I guess because we were close in age we kind of grouped 🥴) - omg. I saw him go through ban after ban and ended up getting inundated with tearful emails and PMs from him every time he got banned, asking for me to kick off on MN and request he be unbanned. And after a while he started to weird me out because in between his MN threads/his emails to me he would be talking about all the sex he was having in really squicky, minging detail 😬 Like - I don’t want to know, why would you want a bunch of women old enough to be your mother to know either?! - so I thought there was a fetishistic element to it. Eventually he got banned for good, then (because MN is tit at keeping out banned posters) managed to come back. So off I trotted to MNTrolls and warned everyone... he then found my post and started up the 🥺 poor me 🥺 act - I ended up getting hounded off of the sub as a result. But not before getting a PM from his supposed ex boyfriend telling me to stay away and that he was a troublemaking liar and all this. 😬
No bad thing to get hounded off that sub as it’s such a toxic place. They make me laugh with their troll hunting given how many trolls are posting there.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.