Mumsnet #6 Did you mean so be so rude?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a blast from the past. She would post some SERIOUSLY disturbing stuff, like she was on the verge of seriously harming her baby. She was estranged from her abusive mother… until her mother miraculously came back on the scene and was suddenly Grandma of the year. It was an impressive con.
And hateful devil baby turned into adorable little sausage within a few pages 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
This MN post came up on my twitter this morning.
My question is..... did the sign language person use the wanker hand movements to say what he was doing? 😂
That thread is hilarious 😂 I actually went on iplayer this morning to see what she was talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s a blast from the past. She would post some SERIOUSLY disturbing stuff, like she was on the verge of seriously harming her baby. She was estranged from her abusive mother… until her mother miraculously came back on the scene and was suddenly Grandma of the year. It was an impressive con.
Oh yes, I had forgotten that twist in the tale.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, I had forgotten that twist in the tale.
She started another thread a few months later, saying she was in hospital and needed a handhold.

Replies: Zero. Not one single response. Clairindespair had been busted as a Beggy MacBegFace and no one was getting caught out a second time.

Oooh some scandal!

Anyone recall a poster waaaay back in 2017 after help naming her business? The poster was HelpP1ease and the final name decided on was 'Screen With Envy'.
Well, SWE have gone under this weekend, not before leaving staff unpaid, a slew of terrible reviews everywhere including being investigated by Trust Pilot for 'flagging reviews in a biased way' and owing a lot of people a lot of money. Looks like they have been really struggling for a while.

Usually when this company has been posted over on MN posters flock in self congratulatory posts of 'Oh we named this business', funnily enough, despite a post last night warning everyone they had gone under they are rather quiet.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 15.52.30.png

Oooh some scandal!

Anyone recall a poster waaaay back in 2017 after help naming her business? The poster was HelpP1ease and the final name decided on was 'Screen With Envy'.
Well, SWE have gone under this weekend, not before leaving staff unpaid, a slew of terrible reviews everywhere including being investigated by Trust Pilot for 'flagging reviews in a biased way' and owing a lot of people a lot of money. Looks like they have been really struggling for a while.

Usually when this company has been posted over on MN posters flock in self congratulatory posts of 'Oh we named this business', funnily enough, despite a post last night warning everyone they had gone under they are rather quiet.

View attachment 1622970
I remember and the reviews were awful. I think they kept removing the reviews and reinventing themselves.

Reactions: 3
Are we allowed to mention usernames on here?
Is HoppingGreen or RoseAndHellebores Crumbs?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have really enjoyed reading this thread. MN is a snooty old site and yes, Style and Beauty is full of snotty bints boasting about how small they are and how 'clothes swamp them'. The 'what I wore today' threads are a hoot - I completely agree about the Tellytubby dungarees.

• Haha
Are we allowed to mention usernames on here?
Is HoppingGreen or RoseAndHellebores Crumbs?
If they dress sheep in fairylights every Christmas and force their children to handover their favourite present from Santa for the The Poor Children on Boxing Day and have a village nativity play that everyone joins in with great enthusiasm,, including the teenagers, and they sing carols on the green as snowflakes gently flutter from the sky, and someone says God Bless us everyone and the entire villagers rise to their feet and clap, then YES, that's them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they dress sheep in fairylights every Christmas and force their children to handover their favourite present from Santa for the The Poor Children on Boxing Day and have a village nativity play that everyone joins in with great enthusiasm,, including the teenagers, and they sing carols on the green as snowflakes gently flutter from the sky, and someone says God Bless us everyone and the entire villagers rise to their feet and clap, then YES, that's them.
If they post a photo on a ‘show me your bedroom’ thread that also comes up as the first result in Google when you search ‘hotel room’ then yes, that’s also them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can you expect her to clean with all that clutter! I bet you moan about her on AIBU too. 🙂
Well sorry I am a very busy woman in a very high earning very high pressured job leading a team of 100 people, I have to get my ducks in a row about the cleaner I think. AIBU?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.