Mumsnet #6 Did you mean so be so rude?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of creep would you have to be to take that much notice of your neighbour’s comings and goings? That poster needs to find a better hobby.

Reactions: 18
What kind of creep would you have to be to take that much notice of your neighbour’s comings and goings? That poster needs to find a better hobby.
That’s borderline stalking. What business is it of hers? Leave the man alone!!!

Any hint as to the thread title? I’ve had a look and can’t see it on the front page.

Reactions: 3
That’s borderline stalking. What business is it of hers? Leave the man alone!!!

Any hint as to the thread title? I’ve had a look and can’t see it on the front page.
To be really confused by my neighbours behaviour I think it's titled.
It may have been deleted.

I've just checked.
It's been taken down for a look behind the scenes.

Reactions: 4
I missed this one, but it's just popped up on my twitter.
I am your very important neighbour 😂
That seriously just reads like someone who’s WFH. How on earth is it seedy to get deliveries, not be very visible during fairly typical ‘working’ hours and not have a lot of visitors? That sounds like a fairly normal love for a lot of people …

Reactions: 11
That seriously just reads like someone who’s WFH. How on earth is it seedy to get deliveries, not be very visible during fairly typical ‘working’ hours and not have a lot of visitors? That sounds like a fairly normal love for a lot of people …
People tend to their gardens after dark too. I bet she keeps a notebook on her windowsill, specifically to document her neighbour’s very ordinary behaviour. She’ll be logging it with 111 next.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People tend to their gardens after dark too. I bet she keeps a notebook on her windowsill, specifically to document her neighbour’s very ordinary behaviour. She’ll be logging it with 111 next.
Yeah, I mean it’s been so hot this summer waiting until it cools down just seems sensible? No doubt if this person was gardening at midday that would have been ‘weird’ too. Honestly, I‘d much rather live next to someone who’s a bit quiet and who keeps themselves to themselves than someone who’s noisy.

Reactions: 7
When they say a thread has been taken down while they look behind the scenes, do they actually do that? Or is it just a way to delete it?

Reactions: 2
When they say a thread has been taken down while they look behind the scenes, do they actually do that? Or is it just a way to delete it?
I think they just delete it.
I’ve never known a thread be reinstated after a look behind the scenes.

Reactions: 1
I think they just delete it.
I’ve never known a thread be reinstated after a look behind the scenes.
I think but I can't be 100% sure that I saw one thread reinstated in my time on there.
Just one.

It was a total beggy mc begface who did very well out of her tale of woe about her baby. I forget the details.
Got through a few threads with lots of money and goods rolling in, I would say.

Reactions: 1
Mumsnet is seriously inept. For months now I've tried to reset my password because for some reason I can't login. They never get in contact. I tried making a new account several times but the login bit rejects my info over and over again. I've tried different browsers and everything. Seriously, wtf.

Mumsnet is seriously inept. For months now I've tried to reset my password because for some reason I can't login. They never get in contact. I tried making a new account several times but the login bit rejects my info over and over again. I've tried different browsers and everything. Seriously, wtf.

I can use my account just fine on Windows 10 on this laptop but can't log in if I use my other laptop which is running Linux. All that software development money was put to good use. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I think but I can't be 100% sure that I saw one thread reinstated in my time on there.
Just one.

It was a total beggy mc begface who did very well out of her tale of woe about her baby. I forget the details.
Got through a few threads with lots of money and goods rolling in, I would say.
Hated her baby. Had no money, no friends and no family. Mumsnet Aunties rallied round with money, baby items, online deliveries etc. Clairindespair she was called.

Hated her baby. Had no money, no friends and no family. Mumsnet Aunties rallied round with money, baby items, online deliveries etc. Clairindespair she was called.
That's the one. I think one of her begging threads was deleted but was reinstated. I would say she cleaned up!

That's the one. I think one of her begging threads was deleted but was reinstated. I would say she cleaned up!
Someone admitted to sending her £100 and someone else sent her an expensive baby sling (which she no doubt sold on eBay). I don’t think there ever was a baby.

That’s a blast from the past. She would post some SERIOUSLY disturbing stuff, like she was on the verge of seriously harming her baby. She was estranged from her abusive mother… until her mother miraculously came back on the scene and was suddenly Grandma of the year. It was an impressive con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.