Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they say they don't need to work because of how much DH earns- how much are we thinking? I don't know any SAHM.

Reactions: 3
MN hate weddings they think they’re all shite presumably because they’re miserable fuckers

They’re also total witches on the baby name forum unless you want to saddle your sprog with a very traditional, ‘safe’ name or ridiculously pretentious

anyone who suggests a name deemed too modern or trendy are called ‘chavvy’ or ‘downmarket’
They’re just bleeping witches

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d forgotten that Irregular Choice shoes existed! They’re so Noughties I can’t believe people still buy them.

Now that would be a good call for the “frumpy” thread in Style & Beauty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d forgotten that Irregular Choice shoes existed! They’re so Noughties I can’t believe people still buy them.

Now that would be a good call for the “frumpy” thread in Style & Beauty 🤣
I was scrolling the sale listing for Next & noticed they had some of these fugly shoes. I thought that those MN who get a VIP slot will be falling over themselves to get a pair. Then go & boast they managed to get a pair in the sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Angela Raynor the MP has a large selection of irregular choice shoes. It’s made me think she shouldn’t be trusted in a position of power.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Angela Raynor the MP has a large selection of irregular choice shoes. It’s made me think she shouldn’t be trusted in a position of power.
I always got a bad vibe off her but could never quite put my finger on it... glad to now have a rational reason for my dislike.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One MNer sent ‘semi positive thoughts (in my mind)’ - yes real quote! - to someone they know today. Not a card, not flowers, but kiiiind of positive thoughts that they didn’t even pass on! 🤣🤣 wtf?! Some of the tit they come out with is really quite something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
MN hate weddings they think they’re all shite presumably because they’re miserable fuckers

They’re also total witches on the baby name forum unless you want to saddle your sprog with a very traditional, ‘safe’ name or ridiculously pretentious

anyone who suggests a name deemed too modern or trendy are called ‘chavvy’ or ‘downmarket’
They’re just bleeping witches
Mumsnetters will honestly and sincerely recommend names like Esther and Maude. They’re unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a whole fecking post about how wonderful the name Susan is
Haha is that the thread where everyone is scoffing at the name Shirley and saying Susan is so much nicer? Lunatics.

I love scrolling through the baby name threads lol. There’s one today where posters have recommended the names Henrietta and Eunice. EUNICE 🫠.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha is that the thread where everyone is scoffing at the name Shirley and saying Susan is so much nicer? Lunatics.

I love scrolling through the baby name threads lol. There’s one today where posters have recommended the names Henrietta and Eunice. EUNICE 🫠.
That’s the one. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 6
There I a thread at the moment about inappropriate words of condolences. They are trying to out do each other!

• Wow
Aw, I like Esther. It's the name of my nephew's wife, and she's lovely. Eunice and Maude (with the e) can go take a hike though. Susan - nah, Sue is better, but even then out of date these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.