Mumsnet #41 A cesspit of superiority, casual racism, loathing, and tinkly laughter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an awful thread about why they dislike Muslims going on for pages.
I also read some horrific stuff about Dr Mosley yesterday- they genuinely think he died on purpose just to piss them off and how very dare he.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I love salad....as long as it's in a bun with a burger.
Otherwise it can duck off to the rabbit hutch where it belongs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My husband is 6ft4 so acceptable by mumsnet standards, but he is also fat (so am I so I'm allowed to say that) so that would make them not like him. He also recently got his first tattoo at the elderly age of 32 so another point against him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love salad....as long as it's in a bun with a burger.
Otherwise it can duck off to the rabbit hutch where it belongs.
I love salad with cheese, avocado, full fat dressing and a high crouton to lettuce ratio. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine if she actually is? Like weighs 600lb and would have to be craned out of her house in an emergency? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean if that's true and even he does have dementia, yes you'd still report it.
I mean do they really need to go on the internet to ask if they should report the old man wanking in view of the public??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean if that's true and even he does have dementia, yes you'd still report it.
I mean do they really need to go on the internet to ask if they should report the old man wanking in view of the public??
These are people who are too afraid to open their own front doors, so we are not dealing with fully rational people.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was just reading about E Coli possibly being in lettuce. What a dilemma! What to put in a massive salad?

Although if I eat the lettuce and get E Coli I could then be size French when I’ve tit out a small country. Who wants to follow my E Coli diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im surprised they allow carrots in the salad, arent they just pure sugar?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had an m and s cheeseburger salad the other day. It was immense.

1000009274.jpg

Both in taste and calories. 😂 I'll never fit in on mumsnet. Thank god!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There’s one in AIBU about a poster who provided childcare for another mum and gave the child 2 slices of cake. The replies range from the normal to total lunacy (think skinny 7 year old needs to do a marathon after 2 slices of cake)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry @Miss Begotten, did you actually mean you lick the lettuce leaf? Are you sure you’re not size carb?

I just give a thistle a sideways glance every so often. Whenever I get hungry. Mostly I’m a breatharian.
Oh absolutely not! I cut a picture of a lettuce leaf out of the M and S magazine ( I’m not completely common ) and I treat myself to a lick of that every now and again. I realise the printers ink is probably laden with sugary badness and goodness only knows how many calories there are in paper, but I starve myself for a fortnight afterwards to make up for it.

That anti Muslim thread is bloody disgusting. I flipping guarantee that all the arseholes posting all the vile stereotypes live in areas that are 99.9% white and don’t actually know a single Muslim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12