Mumsnet #41 A cesspit of superiority, casual racism, loathing, and tinkly laughter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, now we have a homophobia thread where people definitely aren’t homophobic but hate x, y and z about all gay people.

We just need a fat husband thread now, or how about a fat, secretly gay muslim husband thread.
Fat, closeted Muslim husband who has eaten the kids' Easter eggs then taken a tit in the ensuite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The missing lad in Tenerife post has taken a turn as someone posted about his previous conviction

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hot debate again over whether you are a child abuser unless you go and sit in silence in a darkened room from 7pm onwards until your baby is over 6 months old.

This shite really rates on me. The "guidance" has created a bevvy of confused, disorientated women living in tit tips, subsisting on eating toast standing up, wondering why they have PND.

The debate in centred around whether the child will die of SIDS unless your breathing is there to regulate them. I wonder what the people who have children due from SIDS while sleeping next to them make of this? It's awful.

You cannot expect women to spend every waking moment alert enough to monitor a child's breathing for six months! It's ridiculous and any mother with more than one child knows is unachievable bollocks.

This comment nearly ended me though... Everyone should take the opportunity for a little light reading or better yet catch up on their embroidery 🤣
How did we all survive? By the time I was four months old I was halfway across the world.

Mind you, my mother smoked like every else in the 1950s and 1960s, and I'm sure that doctors were still advising a daily bottle of stout to build mum and baby up before birth.

Mum used to quote her mother that "you've got to eat a peck of dirt before you die"; she also brought both her children to adulthood while living in Iran, Iraq, Kuwait and Bahrain between the late 1940s and late 1970s. She often noted that the European children ate local food with normal cooking and washing and were healthy while the US oil company children ate frozen food that had been flown in and everything else covered in disinfectant, and got every local bug going. I never had my BCG as I'd already had exposure to TB according to the preliminary test and I remember the precautionary chest x-rays.

Mumsnetters would have the screaming habdabs but we all survived childhood reasonably well. I even had my adenoids out in an Arab hospital 😱!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m going to call her that from now on. Better than banana banning nazi.
I should introduce myself to BIWI on MN. I take my bananas sliced, with strawberry and cream ice cream, flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds. Like a deconstructed banana split.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can 100% picture this posters face. Sucking a wasp and a lemon at the same time in her pristine new build, whilst 'dh' relaxes n his shony home office after a long day at his secret hobby or 6 figure job
She thinks someone can do 4 hours cleaning without a break?? duck me, I stop for a fag every 30 minutes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Utterly baffled by the poster that claims her "breasts shrunk when she got divorced"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is a belter of an excuse for why she didn't read the OPs posts on the flashing neighbour thread and told OP to ring the police after she had updated that she had infact called the police.
Most people would have either ignored being called out or held their hands up and said sorry.
In mumsnet land you drag a family incident in and claim PTSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 19