Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy looks like a prematurely balding middle-aged man who wants to be anywhere other than sat on a train having his photo taken.

Hint of gravitas? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember when he was shitting his nappy and screaming his head off so much his poor mum had to stick her pinky in his gob.

Gravitas indeed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My first thought in this was ‘why does he need assisted suicide? Are things that bad at the top?’

and then I realised Gravitas is not Dignitas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s a poster on there wanting to LTB because she heard DH whispering under his breath that she’s a bleep after an argument. Surely muttering insults under your breath and giving your beloved two fingers when they turn their back is one of the small joys of marriage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There’s a poster on there wanting to LTB because she heard DH whispering under his breath that she’s a bleep after an argument. Surely muttering insults under your breath and giving your beloved two fingers when they turn their back is one of the small joys of marriage?
Especially in B&Q with a queue of witnesses :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'Cumsluttedness' and 'well fitted full cup bra' make me think this is definitely a man enjoying stories about young girls:sick:
1718282835712.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
'Cumsluttedness' and 'well fitted full cup bra' make me think this is definitely a man enjoying stories about young girls:sick:
View attachment 2991728
That’s vile and needs flagging!
---
We’re always insulting each other, we don’t even bother whispering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he damage the office furniture? Damage the toilets? Cause the floor to collapse? Then he won’t damage the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Colleague has said I'm vain a few times’ on AIBU has attracted an impressive swarm of some of the cuntiest specimens mumsnet has to offer. Wringing their hands to smithereens because op puts a bit of makeup on in the break room. Multiple cat-bum faces have called her common. And then we have this absolute foreskin parcel 🙄 View attachment 2990193
The posts are OTT, but OP is a weird witch who thinks everyone is jealous of her for some reason.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.