Mumsnet #39 Chatbot or fatbot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Biwi or whatever the boot camp nutters name is should run a Mcdonalds boot camp. Im hearing good things about it being a possible diet option for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chicken nuggets are children’s food *tinkly laugh* well, food for children who are fat and live on a council estate anyway *tinkly laugh*
We did a McD's order at work the other week, I don't tend to eat lunch so ordered a Chicken Nugget happy meal and was promptly told by our 22 year old trainee that you cant have Happy Meals when you're over ten.
The entire office told him to get to duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sitting in the lounge at Heathrow in transit to Asia and I think I’ve seen a MNer in the wild. I don’t know if you have Little House on The Prairie in the UK, but that’s what she looks like, only even more miserable. Big sister wife dress, wool socks, laced boots, two braids, and it’s taken her an hour to eat two bits of lettuce.

I’m also on my third Breton top sighting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
ooh I lost you all! just posting this joy here, which popped up on my FB feed (why??) which I feel would go down well on S&B...

1716304339636.png

off to catch up!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can't tempt me with McDonald's or Burger King, tbh, was never that into it.... now give me a Subway sandwich anytime over that! All this talk here about it made me think about how long I haven't had one and yeah, I know it's probably all crap in there, but tbh that Chicken Teriyaki was tasty. I want one now and I don't even eat chicken.
I had to give up on Subway after the third argument over whether tuna is veggie. They seem to think it is.

that made me think about all the double dipping between the little boxes, and I never went back 😂

I like the baguette sandwiches you get in train stations. The little yellow booths. And the pasty shop. Oh best though is the falafel sandwich van. Train stations are definitely the best place for fast food 😂

Reactions: 6
While at the zoo yesterday, we saw an actual French lady who was more size tui, who was wearing sheer white trousers and voluminous while pants on underneath. I wonder how the pearl-clutchers would’ve felt about such a fashion faux pas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
While at the zoo yesterday, we saw an actual French lady who was more size tui, who was wearing sheer white trousers and voluminous while pants on underneath. I wonder how the pearl-clutchers would’ve felt about such a fashion faux pas.
She obviously wasn't vraiment French! This sort of thing surely, surely can only mean that she was Belgian, land of the pommes frites - only there would anyone dare to be size Tui and show it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I still maintain that one of the most stylish French women I've ever seen was in Paris last year, she was wearing a silk blouse, a billowing skirt and a pair of cream coloured crocs.
The whole thing suited her so much, she looked effortlessly chic and as I sat there watching her walk by I briefly considered leaving the confines of my garden in my own crocs, then I remembered they are Mickey Mouse ones and I am very very far from French or cool.
Did wonder what Style & Beauty would make of it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had to give up on Subway after the third argument over whether tuna is veggie. They seem to think it is.

that made me think about all the double dipping between the little boxes, and I never went back 😂

I like the baguette sandwiches you get in train stations. The little yellow booths. And the pasty shop. Oh best though is the falafel sandwich van. Train stations are definitely the best place for fast food 😂
I'm craving a subway now.
---
She obviously wasn't vraiment French! This sort of thing surely, surely can only mean that she was Belgian, land of the pommes frites - only there would anyone dare to be size Tui and show it.
Yeah she must have been putting on a French accent. She wasn't French she can't have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to work with a French woman and I'd say her size was more like size European. However, and this is the point, she smelled a bit like a P arisian street during a hot summer day...
😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to work with a French woman and I'd say her size was more like size European. However, and this is the point, she smelled a bit like a P arisian street during a hot summer day...
😩
France smells, their drains aren't as good as ours 🫥🫥😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Belgium is my kind of place. I could live there. If a woman who is size Pommes frites can be health minister, then anyone can achieve anything there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooo.... and i need your brains.
Where did that rumour about Center Parcs being the destination for a bit of bum fun emerge from? Why not Butlins - which, definitely given their moniker, would be a much more logical place if you wanna play there?

(not me, trying to explain this to the bf and then getting asked: "but why?". hence, me needing an answer)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like absolute duck they're a size 6/8 at that weight and height. 67kg is 148lbs or close enough, I'm 5ft 6 and when I was 148lbs for most of my 20s I was a size 10 on top and a size 12 on bottom (pear shaped).
Yeah, she’s not a 6/8 at that height and weight. Without going all size French on you, I’m a solid 10 top 12 bottom at 67kg and 5’9”.

Reactions: 3
Sooo.... and i need your brains.
Where did that rumour about Center Parcs being the destination for a bit of bum fun emerge from? Why not Butlins - which, definitely given their moniker, would be a much more logical place if you wanna play there?

(not me, trying to explain this to the bf and then getting asked: "but why?". hence, me needing an answer)
Someone years ago posted that the first time they had anal sex with DH it was on a holiday to centre parcs. So anytime he or she wanted bum fun they'd say "Fancy going to centre parcs?"

Coincidentally I was at Alton Towers yesterday and found myself wondering what MN would think that "going to alton towers" was a euphemism for.
Dogging? MMF threesome? Urethral sounding?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh I expected better of you lot. 😉 Some of us (ie moi) are really lean at big weights. At 68 kilos I would be a teeny tiny with a 23” waist. At 13 stone I have a 27” waist. I’m freaky muscly. 🤷‍♀️

Today I’ve been enjoying the “I can’t believe fatties are taking DRUGS”. OP lists the only MN-approved way to lose weight - the incredible rarely spoken about Eat Less, Move More diet.

OP also admits she’s a big fat size TUI. So I’m wondering why she doesn’t just ELMM?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not again. We poor fatties just can’t win.

I’ve started on the drugs and lost a stone. I eat less, and move more. It’s great.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.