Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
I posted about it first, then several others said they had read it too. It's definitely written by a mumsnetter :D I thought the ending was a bit weak, did you?
It was very ‘fairytale ending’ and not what I hoped would happen. I’ll put my perfect ending in a spoiler.
I wanted Kate to be like meh, not my biological baby, not my psycho mother, not my problem Byyyyyeeeee, leave them all too it and get with the guy who was her friend who brought Jake to her party and have babies with him and live happily ever after and have a second book where Marisa is telling us about her life with weak Jake and his loony mother living in the cottage!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was a woman who won 90 grand on Beat The Chasers the other day. She seemed like the person the Mumsnetters wish they were. I can’t even remember what it was about her but it sprung to mind as soon as she came on.

Reactions: 3

Bollykecks

There’s a ‘Please Stop Judging Me’ thread in Chat. Is it Shithole in another guise?

(I’m miles back on this thread which is why I don’t post much as you’re all moved on by the time I catch up)!

orangehead

VIP Member
How often do you clean the bathroom?
89 replies

crumbpet · Today 19:51
Is once a month sufficient? Family of 3. Loo is cleaned weekly.

• Sick

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
They are all frothing at the ‘cf parked on my drive’ thread. If there’s one thing you can guarantee will get you attention and multiple threads on Mumsnet, it’s posting something about parking. They were demanding a diagram too cus they’re soo funny🙄
The parking thread was a bit of an anticlimax.
They will all have to find something else to do now.

• Sad

Blurp

VIP Member
It does, you're right! But she means these places: https://www.royalparks.org.uk/

It's sometimes necessary to call them the Royal Parks if you're actually referring to that specific group of them, but usually you could just call it a London park. And they're quite popular so I don't really see how saying you were in Hyde Park on Saturday would be outing unless you also have a husband who cycles. Or just lie and say you were in Richmond Park...or just say you were in a park/some gardens!
There's also Holyrood Park in Edinburgh which is now a Scheduled Monument and managed by Historic Environment Scotland. The roads are still technically owned by the Crown and the rest by Scottish ministers.

orangehead

VIP Member
This one! The OP was told she should have swapped places with the woman who was desperate for the loo, rather than just let her in.
I can see both sides of the argument. If I was the op I wouldn’t bother with a Mumsnet thread about it though, because there are two sides of the argument some will agree with her and some won’t but some Mumsnetters will do it in a vicious way and she’s clearly already sensitive so why give them the opportunity to upset her more.

missymunch

Al Rehab fan here too. My favourite perfume e er was Escada collection which they released every year in a different decorated bottle. Then they discontinued it .
Al Rehab - Dalal is the closest to it and so cheap.

• Heart