Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Eh? Maybe it’s because fat guest wants to have a shower and not flood the bathroom. MN should at least proof read their ChatGTP threads to ensure they vaguely make logical sense.

Or so thin people shower without a curtain and routinely flood the bathroom?

Could be… my youngest has HOLLOW LEGS and PLAYS RUGBY but has enormous trouble putting the shower curtain inside the bath…

Reactions: 5

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Popcorn is very fattening and you shouldn’t be eating UPFs.

I sometimes feel down about my weight but at least I’m not a nasty spiteful piece of shit. Well, mostly….!
I thought popcorn was one of the healthier snacks, provided you don’t cover it with sugar 🤔

• Haha

bread-pitt

Chatty Member
When I go to the registration page it tells me they are not accepting new registrations at this point in time. It’s said that for a year or more.

• Wow

orangehead

VIP Member
Well it was plausible up to a point, but 8/10 for effort
That’s been posted a few times before word for word. I remember seeing it last year.

Someone posted on these threads before about this. Posts which are exactly the same word for word being posted across many months and asking why - this is another example!

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Who posted about the book magpie by Elizabeth day? I just finished it and either of the two main women would’ve got at least three Mumsnet threads out of that 👀
I posted about it first, then several others said they had read it too. It's definitely written by a mumsnetter :D I thought the ending was a bit weak, did you?

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
This is the suggestion for a swimsuit for a “chubby” 12 year old.

Said 12 year old is normal BMI, slim legs but a “round tummy”. Mum has her on a diet, no seconds, no takeaways, no treats. Not even “junk food” like lasagne, she cooks mainly stews as kid doesn’t want seconds. Mum is dieting with her to help “motivate” her.

Mum loves the costume and is going to show her dd screenshots of it in different colours.
FFS!

🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
Not sure I can even bring myself to click on the ‘why are there so many autistic kids now’ thread to play ableist bingo
I steered clear of that one, too.

There is one thread "He just turned up" about a BF who "never comes to mine" but who appeared unexpectedly in poster's dining room ("very sweetly") on a day when she'd told him she was going to dinner with a friend and both of their kids.

Cue "creepy/ stalker/ red flag" (which I have to admit I agree with if the post is accurate) but within a page he has stopped being "sweet" and very soon there are more red flags than a Stalinist May Day parade and she's just waiting for the moment she can get away from him.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Have we done the "just found out we're £100k in debt" one? Helpful suggestions include "can you earn extra by doing vinted or Avon"?
I’m sure all the Avon ladies will be spewing now their secret to earning £000s has been made public.

I read that one. Sounds like she had her head in the sand. Her friend told her to leave the DH even though it’s been spent as a family.

• Haha

Galinda

Chatty Member
Hang on what's upset Shithole? She hasn't been around for a fair few weeks so where has this come from? Seems like it's a response to something but she hasn't been around. What she drama mongering for? Her life not dramatic enough?

Last edited:

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Then open the door with toast in hand. The driver will hardly be aghast at someone eating breakfast at breakfast time. They are loons.
It was all a big fuss over a minor inconvenience. Yes she’s disabled and that should be acknowledged but she’d got up and got out of the shower it wasn’t as if she was in bed and couldn’t get up and he left all her shopping outside.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
One of the fat haters has just said that a diabetic nurse shouldn’t work in a diabetic clinic - clearly highlighting their lack of understanding- or even acknowledgement of Type I. Maybe when you’re thin you can spout ignorant shite and not have it questioned?
What's that line from If I Were A Rich Man...

"And it won't make one bit of difference,
if I answer right or wrong.
When you're rich, they think you really know!"

• Sad

orangehead

VIP Member
Have we spoken about the neighbours builders, on scaffolding outside the OPs bedroom window yet? It’s absolutely disgusting and one person has said it’s absolutely fine because everyone has to poo. I mean who in the right mind would think that’s ok???
I saw that, it’s vile and it surely must be illegal/breaching something! Everyone does have to poo but there’s a time and a place and that isn’t it!

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Have we seen the one about "should I sleep out in London"? Utter insanity. She's considering leaving her house in the Midlands to sleep rough in London in order to access an employment support scheme. In what world could that ever be an idea?!
As someone on the thread pointed out, if she's homeless she's not going to have sn address, never mind a London one so she wouldn't qualify. And wtf is her blue badge going to do for her if she's homeless??

Amoo

VIP Member
There’s been a lot of ‘shameless placemarking’ teehee which has bumped the threads up. Honestly, that phrase just makes me want to punch them. Use the fucking bookmark function you thick twats!
So.many times I've wanted to say that. The grinning face makes it even more annoying.

• Haha

DollyPlops

I see the Allotment bollocks is ramping up to fever pitch pending the fantasy eviction day. OP is now housebound so can’t actually be there, conveniently

• Haha