Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Do you have to be on a PC? It’s not working on my phone
Click on your ident pic at the top line , then click again on your moniker username once that's opened. You'll see - in a blue line of features , " invitations".
Bear in mind, Tattle may have switched the feature off if they are not offering any new memberships at the moment. They only open membership now & again.......

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I would have preferred a darker ending, another twist. Marisa finding her happy ever after and Kate and Jake strolling into the sunset was just a bit...dull.

I'd have preferred Marisa to get full blown post-natal psychosis and steal the baby, and for the book to end on that cliff hanger

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
No email, no nothing. Just banned 😂
Thing is, I was just gently taking the piss out of the usual suspects trotting out the usual bullshit. I wasn't making up stuff for sympathy clicks or begging for money (which don't get banned or deleted) I wasn't even being offensive even though there was some hideously offensive stuff on that thread.
Still, they can't stop me. I have a million throwaway emails and a VPN 😂

Have some more examples of my work...
Nice work 🤣

How do you know you're banned? You just can't log in?

I can't believe they don't tell you when you're banned!

orangehead

VIP Member
I would have preferred a darker ending, another twist. Marisa finding her happy ever after and Kate and Jake strolling into the sunset was just a bit...dull.

I'd have preferred Marisa to get full blown post-natal psychosis and steal the baby, and for the book to end on that cliff hanger
What I thought was going to happen -

I thought Marisa was going to run off while still pregnant and they weren’t going to get the baby and then the looney mother would be nasty about it and Kate would run off with her friend, I didn’t expect a happy ending!

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
That's GOT to be a man, whatever the username says. Please forgive me if this is TMI, but not only would no woman do that, but tampons are designed to absorb blood from above, not semen from below, and it simply would not work. It's a different substance coming (hur hur hur) from a different direction.

If you really can't handle that part of the business, best thing to do is to use a condom.
Now I'm confused because the spunk comes from above too?:ROFLMAO: They said they put it in after sex as advised by other people to stop the dribbling

• Sick

ZanzibarDreaming

Most of my friends have recalibrated their bra size in the new way of measuring and now have huge cup sizes. Even I have a C cup now and I was once told by an M&S bra fitter that my breasts were too small to feature on their sizing chart.
Yes, I think that bras are the one thing that really have succumbed to vanity sizing! I was always a C cup and without actually changing in size I now have to buy an F.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Well Macbeth was fantastic! Honestly would fully recommend to anyone who can get to see it (think it's on tomorrow and Sunday still). Ralph Fiennes was a little bit too hammy at times but they guy who played Macduff (who interestingly used to be in Casualty and is FIT) was amazing! Also I had a fully loaded hot dog, Sprite, sweet and salty popcorn, Haribo AND A PINT!!!! We have finally joined the age of modern cinema...
Macbeth always goes better with a pint. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

• Heart

GBNI

VIP Member
Better Tights are actually - well, Better. They don't go baggy like Snag do and I think the knit is higher quality.
I’m a Primark fan personally 😁 they do a pair of body sculpting ones for £8 that are fabulous but always like tight recommendations so gonna check these out!

Reactions: 1

Girl#7

Thing is, they always say about vanity sizing but I still fit into clothes I bought in the early 2000s - and actually I’m finding I have to buy bigger sizes in some new clothes than my old ones are. I think some of the clothes in the 70s and 80s were cut for different shapes - even when I had a BMI of 17 I couldn’t get into a vintage 16. MN would probably have told me I needed to lose weight…
That's interesting. I find the opposite, from a different era - early 1980s.

I look (in a wistful way whilst scoffing a couple of scones) at photographs of myself from when I was around 7st. I wore a size 8, or a size 6 if the brand sizing was more generous - Wallis, Principals, Hoi Poloi etc.

I now look around my (young teen) great nieces and at 7st (or thereabouts) they are wearing size 4 or 2 brand dependent. Today's size 8 would drown them.

It's one of the few the only issue I think MN may have right. How they use that issue, though, is an entirely different matter. :mad:

Reactions: 1