Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
I’m sure they only ban posters if they don’t post much/get much interaction. When posters are rude but they post hundreds of times a day and lots of people respond to their posts nothing happens but then if someone doesn’t post much and says something ‘against the rules’ or that’s rude to an ‘established’ poster they’re banned.

They don’t care if the forums are ageist/homophobic/sexist/bullying/absolute lunacy as long as they’re busy because that’s what they tell their advertisers. They don’t say oh yeah some nutcase posted that no one over 27 should have a child because their bodies are decrepit and their minds are riddled with dementia and they know a 35 year old first time mum with a dirty house who never takes the kids to the park to get a ride out of everyone and there was 800 posts in an hour, they just say we have X amount of visits and X amount of posts, so they don’t really care what drivel or made up nonsense people post.
I used to think that, but then they did ban Bluntness. And much as I disliked her, I don't remember seeing her breaking the guidelines... I don't think she called people names or made personal attacks. And they did give AnyFucker a temporary ban once.

Reactions: 1

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
The lady who is pissed off with her selfish husband using the bathroom when her daughter needs it...half the responses are bossily explaining you should NEVER clean your teeth after eating. FFS
Her husband is a massive twat, I've just read the thread.

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
The day I swerve a squirt in the duty free just in case someone needs steroids on the plane will be the eleventeeth of nevermber.

Absolute fucking soap-dodging fannies. Trying a new perfume on in DF is aviation LAW!

I am banned unfortunately because right now there’s a thread on which I have massive first-hand experience. But tbf, I don’t wish to help the OP, just ridicule her for being a thick cunt.
What's the thread?

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
People think I'm a man on the Snag Tights thread :D :D I'm not, but the more I deny it, the more it seems likely I'm Pervy Pete from Peterborough, long distance lorry driver with a liking for the larger lady and wearing her tights. :eek:
Haven't seen that thread. Are they good tights?

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Most of my friends have recalibrated their bra size in the new way of measuring and now have huge cup sizes. Even I have a C cup now and I was once told by an M&S bra fitter that my breasts were too small to feature on their sizing chart.
Mee tooo except it was Bhs. I was gutted !