Mumsnet #38 imagine spending £100 on a notebook and writing 'bleach arsehole' in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of underwhelmed1985's DCs witnessing their mother's descent into chronic alcoholism has made me hold my children in a tight embrace. Well, I don't have any children so I cuddled the cat instead but the sentiment is the same.
I’ll also be holding my 6ft 2, 6-figure earning, husband closer (in my very slim arms) tonight #ThoughtsandPrayers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll also be holding my 6ft 2, 6-figure earning, husband closer (in my very slim arms) tonight #ThoughtsandPrayers
I shall be shaking and crying while holding the DCoroner tonight . I just don't know what I'm going to tell him though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She should turn the hose on him as soon as he walks up the driveway, then marshall her waterfowl into a queuing formation, call a SHL, LTB and call the coroner, just in case she catches arse rot.
``I suggest she also logs it with 111 (or somewhere with many numbers, anyway) and books a free half-hour with a solicitor. You know it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today I’ve done something that would make mumsnetters lynch me. I’ve two kids and with the weather like this the pressure to make the bastard memories is real. But I really fancied a day where I acted like I was on holiday and that’s exactly what I did. I put the paddle pool up but I let the kids do what they wanted; tv, pads, switch….crack on. I sunbathed, ate crisps, drank beer and ordered in fast food. I read a whole book.

I’ve just come inside with that slightly stingy skin feeling, smelling like suncream with a nice beer buzz. Honest to god, it was AMAZING
You sound like hard work.
I feel sorry for your children.
Someone will report you.
That’s too many carbs.
I would never eat UPFs.

^^^ any combination of those! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad now I was out getting drunk and not watching Eurovision.

There is no space in my life for more satanic dark erotica.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sure they only ban posters if they don’t post much/get much interaction. When posters are rude but they post hundreds of times a day and lots of people respond to their posts nothing happens but then if someone doesn’t post much and says something ‘against the rules’ or that’s rude to an ‘established’ poster they’re banned.

They don’t care if the forums are ageist/homophobic/sexist/bullying/absolute lunacy as long as they’re busy because that’s what they tell their advertisers. They don’t say oh yeah some nutcase posted that no one over 27 should have a child because their bodies are decrepit and their minds are riddled with dementia and they know a 35 year old first time mum with a dirty house who never takes the kids to the park to get a ride out of everyone and there was 800 posts in an hour, they just say we have X amount of visits and X amount of posts, so they don’t really care what drivel or made up nonsense people post.
Indeed. They make most of it up at MNHQ in any case.

Reactions: 6
Maybe he is cheating…..
…with the cleaner 🤣
But… surely she’s a Poor? <head tilt> I don’t think my Julian could get an erection for someone who hasn’t got 2 oxbridge degrees and a 6 figure salary.

Anyone want to ride the “going straight to hell bus” with me? This post is regarding seeing the Aurora and it’s giving me vibes of “plz let me win this as it would mean so much to me and my little family/is this still available/can you deliver?”.
18CA1E34-DFCE-4278-AACF-62D48FB17456.jpeg

---
Tell me you’re about to be blind-sided when your husband has an affair without telling me. £180. 😂😂😂

827A1BDE-C8D3-46B1-A306-E1823A4B6058.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hang on, we're missing something important here: the cleaner doesn't wear a uniform?
What's the world coming to when the chav char doesn't wear a suitable overall, preferably accessorised with hair in curlers & hairnet and a bucket and mop?
Obviously the obligatory drooping fag in mouth is no longer acceptable, but she could at least chew gum.
I mean... Sod the affair rumours - the neighbours could think it's OP's friend!
Or - far worse - a relative!!
I'm shaking and crying just writing this 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the eurovision thread someone has said that the UK gave Israel 12 points because we won't be drawn into the woke agenda.....so good to know that genocide is now woke too. :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There is a thread going about the cinema, is it a treat or an every day thing. Naturally most posts are about the costs but then this little gem has popped up.
Considering some of the stuff kids come up with when “playing imaginatively together”, I think I’d prefer the cinema tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering some of the stuff kids come up with when “playing imaginatively together”, I think I’d prefer the cinema tbh
A relatives kids were ‘playing’ in the garden the other day and when we went into the kitchen to get a drink (just water no snacks, to stay slim) we heard the 7 year old say to the 5 year old ‘you lay there… cos you’re the dead one’ 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is a thread going about the cinema, is it a treat or an every day thing. Naturally most posts are about the costs but then this little gem has popped up.
Did you see the one about how it's so cheap for them because they are capable of watching a film without snacking or drinking themselves into diabetes. Did a such a giant eye roll I pulled a muscle.

We rarely go to the cinema now, maybe 3 times a year cos a) the films are tit, but mainly b) if I can't afford 30 quids worth of all the delicious salt and sugar they sell what is the point?. Just watch a film at home, telly's are big now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.