Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not that stupid- after BIL ran off with the Swedish au pair all our staff have to be 168 months older than me and stick to a strict diet of carbs. I did once catch the lady who does my laundry eyeing up my large salad so gave her 2 weeks notice and changed the locks.
Personally I would have logged it with D111 and had my free hour with a lawyer. But, you do you…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The allotment thread seems to have died a death, although there are a few posters still begging for updates. Someone needs to start another thread about a neighbourhood dispute with a cast of characters. I'm looking forward to summer when the weed smoking, hot tub using, smoky barbecue holding, noisy party hosting neighbours come out to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The allotment thread seems to have died a death, although there are a few posters still begging for updates. Someone needs to start another thread about a neighbourhood dispute with a cast of characters. I'm looking forward to summer when the weed smoking, hot tub using, smoky barbecue holding, noisy party hosting neighbours come out to play.
Hot tub??? Don’t you mean sex pond

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YES and the annual "my neighbours have built a bar in the garden and have weekly parties with a DJ, but don't invite me" thread. I might do it this year. My characters will be:
  • The hot tub loving vicar and his much younger wife
  • The neighbours who are elderly (in their 50's) and go on tacky holidays to Marbella and are fake tanned
  • The neighbours the other side who are very common, the husband is a plumber and is very nouveau riche
  • Sulky weed smoking teens
  • The hunky brother who will get his rugby team round to lift the bar out of the garden and into a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hot tub??? Don’t you mean sex pond
Oh of course, my terminology is all wrong. :D

I might start a thread about how I'm doing up my garden, to include a built in hot tub with sound surround system and lights, and an outdoor kitchen barbecue area, with a neon pink gazebo, bunting and fairylights everywhere, then add that there are frail elderly neighbours (aged 61) on one side, and a family with young children on the other, and should I tell them about my garden transformation plans, or just go ahead with it.

@Kikini Bamalam your thread idea sounds better than mine. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Waitrose did one in a F&B mizzle green cup and called it “noodles organically rolled in Henley on Thames withOakham hand reared chicken, Herefordshire corn and Norfolk peas” just add freshly boiled filtered water from the Peak District- they’d be clambering to tell us all they had 17 stocked up on their pantry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure the poster DontBringtheNoise can help with that one....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fans of cunts on MN and their unasked for drafting of messages...
From the Should I give a bad reference thread

Screenshot 2024-04-29 165805.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fans of cunts on MN and their unasked for drafting of messages...
From the Should I give a bad reference thread

View attachment 2904900
HR would laugh their socks off at that missive, seeing as they will be the ones sorting out the disciplinary procedure.
The OP of that thread just wants to witch about her ex colleague, she hasn't even been asked to provide a reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ocado used to sell posh noodle pots. Bloody lovely they were as well.
What the duck is antisocial about eating a Pot Noodle unless you throw it at a Mumsnetter afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.