Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Have you seen my passport DH? The flight is in an hour”.

him: “where the duck are you going?”

MN-er “*tut* I’m doing pasta for dinner so I’m off to Milan to hit up the supermarkets. It’s the only way. “

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sacked my housekeeper and nanny on the spot for gross misconduct when I discovered them eating a cherry tomato that was for my lunch.
Tomatoes are fruit. Fruit has sugar. Sugar is bad for you. She did you a favour. You’d have immediately been obese and diabetic by the evening, putting pressure on DNHS and your husband would leave you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My God you’re funny fuckers, I’ve only just caught up reading the last 3 threads 🤣🤣🤣

I joined MN not long ago after lurking here and love it at tea time when the mn daily email comes through, you have them all spot on, surely the whole website is satire???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My God you’re funny fuckers, I’ve only just caught up reading the last 3 threads 🤣🤣🤣

I joined MN not long ago after lurking here and love it at tea time when the mn daily email comes through, you have them all spot on, surely the whole website is satire???
I'm pretty sure most of the threads in trending are made up. Sometimes I read the list of trending topics out loud like some kind of middle class Haiku.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How the duck would she know people are there every day and do numerous classes a day if she only goes 3 times a week?
Because she's a mumsnetter and they know things, of course. Like posters who know the exact breakdown of their neighbour on benefits income and how they're definitely cheating the system, and lying about their disabilities to get PIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.