Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some muppet has posted a thread for the perverts about cleaning a baby girl’s genitals.

Another even bigger muppet mentions “rummaging”.

These people are either thick or sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen today’s thread from the woman who argued with her colleague about yogurts and then made “owl noises” in her face? I’m so glad they’re not my colleagues. Mumsnet is a wild place.
Omg I almost came here to ask what owl noises were seeing as the OP wouldn’t say 😂

anyone seen the thread about the woman not wanting to stop and chat to a man she sees when she walks the dog and someone’s gone WAYYYY overboard saying it’s harassment and women shouldn’t put up with it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m imagining someone shouting toowhitt toowhooo and flapping their arms in someone’s face, but what I can’t figure out is why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The OP of the yogurt thread clarified that it was just a ‘coo coo’.
BC458E99-7971-410E-9766-5D8D69403512.jpeg
F3A4A2EE-81C2-4C2D-9292-BFBC0AB9C4D7.jpeg

Utterly, utterly bonkers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The OP of the yogurt thread clarified that it was just a ‘coo coo’. View attachment 997316View attachment 997317

Utterly, utterly bonkers.
Oh just a gentle coo coo! As long as it was gentle then that’s perfectly reasonable.

I am honestly so glad I found the Mumsnet threads here, I often wonder if I’m the only one who reads their posts and thinks what the actual duck is going on here? It’s good to know I’m not the weird one. The amount of women posting about their feckless “DH’s” as well drives me mad. Yes, your husbands should look after your shared children, should clean up your shared home and no they shouldn’t swear at / abuse or belittle you. Why do you need to ask an anonymous Internet forum? Or has Mumsnet normalised the idea that male partners are useless so much so that some women can’t see what’s reasonable behaviour anymore? Mind boggling. Will keep going back though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone has managed to show horn Megan markle into the evil thread, just need someone to mention trans issues and loo brushes and it’ll be mumsnet bingo

• Haha
I dog sat for my brother and sister in law last summer and they have an en suite. It was so much easier when you needed a wee in the night! 😂 They are so convenient I don’t understand the problem?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
owls go to-whit-to-woo. If pushed they might go woooo, but nah, coo coo is definitely a pigeon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh just a gentle coo coo! As long as it was gentle then that’s perfectly reasonable.

I am honestly so glad I found the Mumsnet threads here, I often wonder if I’m the only one who reads their posts and thinks what the actual duck is going on here? It’s good to know I’m not the weird one. The amount of women posting about their feckless “DH’s” as well drives me mad. Yes, your husbands should look after your shared children, should clean up your shared home and no they shouldn’t swear at / abuse or belittle you. Why do you need to ask an anonymous Internet forum? Or has Mumsnet normalised the idea that male partners are useless so much so that some women can’t see what’s reasonable behaviour anymore? Mind boggling. Will keep going back though.
I read these threads and wonder whether my "DP" is normal, as he is loving, affectionate, respectful, takes his fair share of the jobs and doesn't have a hobby (that we don't name in case it's outing) that he spends every weekend doing. How awful it must be to be constantly analysing their every move for perceived abusive and gaslighting behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I read this forums and wonder whether my "DP" is normal, as he is loving, affectionate, respectful, takes his fair share of the jobs and doesn't have a hobby (that we don't name in case it's outing) that he spends every weekend doing. How awful it must be to be constantly analysing their every move for perceived abusive and gaslighting behaviour.
Did you see the thread where someone had asked what kind things your partner or anyone else had done for you?

Someone put that their husbands takes the kids downstairs every Saturday morning so she gets a rest and someone replied "that's not kind, that's parenting" with a confused face emoji.

They absolutely will not allow a man to be praised for anything, its weird, as though no good men exist

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Some muppet has posted a thread for the perverts about cleaning a baby girl’s genitals.

Another even bigger muppet mentions “rummaging”.

These people are either thick or sick.
I only ever really flick through the trending threads but surely ones like this should be taken straight down?

Reactions: 6
Yep I've noticed they don't seem to appreciate the fact that men are still humans that need a break or make mistakes too. I see posts like - my DH works really hard, is a great dad and a great partner but last night he went out for a few drinks and was really annoying when he got home. The replies are always like I couldn't be with someone like that or does he have a drinking problem etc etc. 😴

• Heart
Yep I've noticed they don't seem to appreciate the fact that men are still humans that need a break or make mistakes too. I see posts like - my DH works really hard, is a great dad and a great partner but last night he went out for a few drinks and was really annoying when he got home. The replies are always like I couldn't be with someone like that or does he have a drinking problem etc etc. 😴
You need to get your ducks in a row. This is abuse - I am soooo furious for you! How dare A MAN do something enjoyable for once? Call Women's Aid NOW then LTB 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Four posts into the evil thread and someone “can’t disclose the nature of the work on their house as outing”. What possible work to your house have you had done that would “out” you on mumsnet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.