Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also made me laugh how the OP said the mooncup was six times the size of her vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the thread about drag queens? MN getting their big knickers in a twist about drag queens being grotesque, scary and against womanhood.
Absolutely certain none of them have ever met or seen a drag queen in person.
If you're scared of a drag queen it shows you haven't got enough to do in your life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the thread about drag queens? MN getting their big knickers in a twist about drag queens being grotesque, scary and against womanhood.
If you're scared of a drag queen it shows you haven't got enough to do in your life.
Drag Queens are glorious

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TBF you get that on here a bit as well, on other threads. "Womanface" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I'm very much for women's rights. I also believe women have a right to women only spaces and should not be erased by straight white men.....(they're good at that) but I don't think drag queens are the people to pick on.
After all drag queens are on the fringes of society and I'm pretty sure the men who are drag queens have had their fair share of prejudice and discrimination too....so why would women, who have experienced the same crap in society take it out on them?

Reactions: 12
I've seen that quite a bit on there. Drag Queens and Pantomime Dames.

They say they are just another way for men to mock women by having them dressed as gaudy and ugly looking as possible (panto dames) and drag queens with thick make up and bitchy names and personalities and what they deem to be negative about women is magnified

Reactions: 3
I've seen that quite a bit on there. Drag Queens and Pantomime Dames.

They say they are just another way for men to mock women by having them dressed as gaudy and ugly looking as possible (panto dames) and drag queens with thick make up and bitchy names and personalities and what they deem to be negative about women is magnified
Surely it goes back to the 16th century when only men were allowed to act and therefore portray women.
I personally wouldn't be offended by drag queens. It just doesn't seem the correct demographic to pick on.
It's men expressing themselves just because they're wearing make up they're not trying to be women.

Reactions: 8
Surely it goes back to the 16th century when only men were allowed to act and therefore portray women.
I personally wouldn't be offended by drag queens. It just doesn't seem the correct demographic to pick on.
It's men expressing themselves just because they're wearing make up they're not trying to be women.
I'll be honest I dont really have a strong opinion on either way, I bloody love a good panto and the Dames with it! In fact we were out for our annual new years eve panto trip last night and weve booked our tickets already for new years eve 2022

But for some reason, it really gets their knickers in a twist on there!

They have loads to do:
- Obsess over being middle class (untold number of activities here but ALL filed under trying to assure people you’re superior.)
- Have a passive aggressive fight with neighbour over parking (post hand drawn diagram to forum)
- Warn poster of their DH’s red flags, LTB, cancel the cheque, keep your powder dry, get your ducks in a row.
- dress up bullying as “straight talk/no frills advice”
- give yourself a Mumsnet haircut
- talk about how you don’t understand why people say they’re poor and can’t afford to feed their children because you regularly forage for berries and mushrooms every couple of days and eggs from your own chickens are free so what exactly is their problem…
- cook a Mumsnet chicken, feed a village for a fortnight
- change your name, assure people you’ve been here since this was all fields, go into a personal but ultimately mundane and extremely vague issue that no one really cares about after all…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah Drag queens dont bother me because it's men knowingly playing dress up. It's a bit of fun and everyone knows it's a costume - they arent sincerely demanding everyone believes they're a woman.

But...child drag shows bother me because I find the adults involved have a weird obsession with childhood sexuality. And I dont care what anyone says, there is definitely something charicature-sexy about drag style.

Reactions: 8
Anybody read the 'How do we fix this?' thread? GOT to be a troll, or a bored schoolkid, surely. Being triggered by sunflowers because she was holding them in a dream she had about her boyfriend cheating on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
None of them dress fashionably, I’ve noticed, they always dress in the most bland yet gaudy and frumpy clothing.

It also made me laugh how the OP said the mooncup was six times the size of her vagina
You have to remember they’re so teeny tiny and petite that even their fannies can’t handle anything more than those tiny light non applicator tampons!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have loads to do:
- Obsess over being middle class (untold number of activities here but ALL filed under trying to assure people you’re superior.)
- Have a passive aggressive fight with neighbour over parking (post hand drawn diagram to forum)
- Warn poster of their DH’s red flags, LTB, cancel the cheque, keep your powder dry, get your ducks in a row.
- dress up bullying as “straight talk/no frills advice”
- give yourself a Mumsnet haircut
- talk about how you don’t understand why people say they’re poor and can’t afford to feed their children because you regularly forage for berries and mushrooms every couple of days and eggs from your own chickens are free so what exactly is their problem…
- cook a Mumsnet chicken, feed a village for a fortnight
- change your name, assure people you’ve been here since this was all fields, go into a personal but ultimately mundane and extremely vague issue that no one really cares about after all…
Brilliant 😅

Anybody read the 'How do we fix this?' thread? GOT to be a troll, or a bored schoolkid, surely. Being triggered by sunflowers because she was holding them in a dream she had about her boyfriend cheating on her!
I skim read half of it. What the actual duck

Miserable fuckers are now going for Beyonce.

Attachments

Last edited:
There's a post on the "am I being unreasonable " bit about how your choice of chocolate determines your class.... And of course there are so many that wouldn't eat anything other than Prestat & even charbonnel & walker are a bit rough now as they sell in tkMaxx ..
Theyre absolute bleeping weirdos!

Im not a fan of Cadburys tbh as I'm clearly not scum & better than anyone who likes a twirl.😉
nah, it's just nasty since they got taken over by Kraft & it's now waxy palm oily shite, bastards. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else seen that thread in active named "Is anyone else freaked out?" about the recent mild weather. 17 pages of MNers ripping the tit out of each other and fighting like cats in a bag..all about the bloody weather. That site is toxic beyond belief.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else seen that thread in active named "Is anyone else freaked out?" about the recent mild weather. 17 pages of MNers ripping the tit out of each other and fighting like cats in a bag..all about the bloody weather. That site is toxic beyond belief.
No but I will head over now. They are so miserable with their lives that they spend their days fighting online 🤣

There's a post on the "am I being unreasonable " bit about how your choice of chocolate determines your class.... And of course there are so many that wouldn't eat anything other than Prestat & even charbonnel & walker are a bit rough now as they sell in tkMaxx ..

Im not a fan of Cadburys tbh as I'm clearly not scum & better than anyone who likes a twirl.😉
nah, it's just nasty since they got taken over by Kraft & it's now waxy palm oily shite, bastards. 😡
Or you have to show how down with reality you are by raving about Lidl chocolate.

The posters that proudly post what their Dh think? Ugh just awful. Thanks for letting the sisterhood down mate.

Oh my bankrupt Dh will only hire from certain universities, honestly, no one cares whether your Dh will not hire from ex poly in his crappy third rate renovation company 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Haha I saw that one and wondered if it’d be mentioned on here! I live for chocolate. Everyone I’ve ever met knows I love chocolate (I’ve even mentioned on here that I ate over thirty Mars bars while running a marathon one year)!
So everyone buys me chocolate all the time. When I lived in England some people would buy me rococo chocolates which are ridiculous expensive and ridiculously disgusting. Give me a good British dairy milk every hour!
I honestly cannot get over how obsessed with class they are. If you love a crunchie you’re sooooo working class. If you’re unvaccinated then you’re soooo lower class. Cheeky teenagers - will automatically knock your entire household down a class rank. Volunteer then you slip up a rank. It’s so weird and ironically totally incorrect.
I feel like joining mumsnet to make a post about feeling accomplished that I’ve probably slid down the class rankings each decade of my existence and have never felt happier! I don’t know if it stands out to me so much because I live abroad and class is non existent here or whether they are just totally obsessed? It’s so strange.

Reactions: 9
Love a crunchie ❤

MN are not even taking the piss with the chocolate thread.
Absolutely wanker of a poster making sure everyone knows she's 'upper class'

I don't even know what Leonidas is ....I must be scum

Come on.....is this poster taking the absolute piss?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Any genuine upper class individual probably wouldn't give a toss what chocolate they were eating

Reactions: 11
Love a crunchie ❤

MN are not even taking the piss with the chocolate thread.
Absolutely wanker of a poster making sure everyone knows she's 'upper class'

I don't even know what Leonidas is ....I must be scum

Come on.....is this poster taking the absolute piss?
Taking the piss definitely. I’m surprised any of them even own up to eating chocolate as it’s frowned upon because it doesn’t fit in with their clean eating regime. Mumsnet has become a parody of itself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.