Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millie2023

A car seat thread.
I rear faced my child until she was 27. She did a yoga type crossed leg pose, with her feet wrapped around her ears, because she is very long and skinny (and French)…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Why do they love to say "give your head a wobble"?
What happens when you do? I avoid head wobbles as I have epilepsy and seizures. But does wobbling your head suddenly make you a better person? Can we trick Putin into wobbling his head?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FeloniousMonk

Merry Christmas, you bitter, mean old gossips who are just jealous of MN. Let's all make a resolution to become more MN next year, starting with a massive salad, a 6 figure earning DH who we secretly loathe, hollow-legged sons, willowy daughters of whom we are not in the slightest bit jealous, and a subscription to Toast.

• Haha
  • Heart

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
All the talk of best universities - I'm very ashamed I turned into a pushy mumsnetter when my son started at EXETER reading PHYSICS after he chose not to do a CAMBRIDGE INTERVIEW

I kept throwing it into conversations all over the place and was outraged when he dropped out after the first year to go somewhere else and do a completely different subject.

I have totally recovered from this now thankfully. I'm so sorry, please don't ban me

• Haha
  • Heart

Technobiff

Chatty Member
I would be fuming, shaking, sobbing and everything if I got a load of shopping for free.
Only because if I'd have known I was going to get it for free, I would have put double the amount of stuff in my trolley.

• Haha

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
I can't believe after all these years they still don't trust the kiddies with reactions. They've just allowed a thanks button that only the poster can see. It's pathetic. I'd enjoy MN a bit if I could see reactions to the batshit posts.
Too many of them have whined that it would be actual bullying if some people got more likes than others.

This is what happens when you don't ever answer the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
On the ‘moronic things your teenager has done’ thread. I refuse to believe this is true.
I also don't believe a word of that. My father in law has been taken to hospital suicidal numerous times, either by Police or family. They do fuck all when he's having a genuine crisis so I don't for one minute believe that they did that

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Over the years I’ve posted on lots of forums, most notably Digital Spy, Mumsnet and Tattle. Tattle is easily the nicest. MN is a hell hole of bored and judgemental harridans who are completely unaware of their middle class privilege.

• Heart

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
I don't bother with earmuffs, I just take my size ZZZZ boobs and sling them round my neck. They act as both a scarf and earmuffs, especially as I can pop the nipples in my earholes like air pods. Toasty.
Naturally my ZZZZ tits are part of my teeny, tiny super duper petite frame.
Don’t you mean your large of nork? How crass to say Tits

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
(Tbh when my 2nd was a newborn it was me going to the pub alone for a few pints while Mr T had her at home. And a 3yo! Better not tell them that or they'll have social services at my door.

Also when the youngest was born my oldest happened to be at her grandparents house which was very lucky as we had a very unexpected birth on the living room floor. We didn't let her home for 3 days while we got the baby settled in (code for taking her to the pub when she was 48hrs old so I could finally have a pint)

The only reason I mentioned the second part was because of a thread the other day about someone wanting the step kids to not appear.

Why would it matter if social services came to your door? You don’t… open it do you?!

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
Ffs daily I’m reminded I’m doing it wrong. I was in HMV this morning with my 11 year old and we were howling at the mugs - the shop assistant was pointing out the ones we’d missed so we could enjoy them more.

• Haha
  • Heart

LilyPond

I have just started the Christmas fridges thread. Should I pour a drink and get some popcorn?
I can't believe (actually I can believe) how so many people are offended by pictures of well-stocked fridges. I bet they aren't doing anything useful with their outrage such as donating to a food bank or Crisis etc. Moany twats.

I'm very comforted by having a full fridge and cupboards and I like hearing and seeing what people buy for the festivities. MNetters are the most joyless people in the universe.

Reactions: 22

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
You know how Mumsnetters will express their sniffy disapproval of completely normal stuff by pretending that they're so stupid they just can't understaaaand it? At least, I've always assumed they're pretending...

Explain slippers to you? Figure it out for yourself, dimwit.

Screenshot_20231214-121109_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22