Mumsnet #27 If you're only coming to goad, you're not getting our bleeping codes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a horrible thing to say but sometimes I hope these bragging parents with their super high achieving academic children get their comeuppance at some point. Like the kids with 12 a* A levels deciding not to go to Oxford, but to go and live on a beach somewhere and teach scuba diving, or preferring to train as an electrician rather than an accountant.
My youngest was a serious child prodigy - no idea where he got it from, but sailed through every exam, got a 1st from Durham, could do whatever he wanted in life.
He lives and works on a ranch 100s of miles from anywhere, in New Zealand, happy as a pig in poo.

I'm bloody overjoyed for him, he is the most happy and content person I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I went to school with a guy who was 1 of 4 who were all super super clever.
Everyone expected them all to sail through school, university and high flying jobs.
Older brother went off to uni, and completely fucked his brain with all the drugs he took.
He now has to live with a carer.
The next 3 went through school, uni but got normal every day jobs.
Too much pressure can be a bad thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mumsnet had blurred my photo with a sensitive content sticker. I am such a delicate little flower.
Apparently they think I am more hardcore than you and as a result I am deserving of such a picture. Lucky me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, ffs, that bum pic is just unnecessary. WHY, just WHY would anyone struggle to get their phone down there to take a photo in the first place, let alone post it on MN....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not bleeping looking. I don’t particularly want to see my own hole, never mind some random perv on Mumsnet.
There are some genuinely weird people about.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine what their Christmas Round Robins are like.
“ Antigone passed her 11 plus at just 36 months old and we’ve just bought her an enormous mansion next to Arty Farty RED BRICK University. We were worried that she was falling behind, but luckily, she’s a genius
Calliope has been headhunted by every business in the FTSE 100, and of course this year Benedict won the University Boat Race, the Tour de France, a Nobel Prize ( just the one this time 😳) and Masterchef.
We’re enclosing a photo of Daphne’s anus in case you missed its appearance on the internet. Merry Christmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Christ what a day to start lurking on this thread 😱 I saw THAT post and then underneath saw a poster asking why poo was coming out of her vagina. Wtffffff.
Back to the Popsy thread where it's safe 😂 (and that's saying something!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw a thread in site stuff asking for photos like that to be banned and nearly all of the replies were in favour of allowing gross vag and anus photos. There’s something wrong with them.
Well, at least we know who the pervy crew over on MN are.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There's also a post in Women's Health with a poster who wants to avoid an embarrassing trip to A&E.

Some of the suggestions are eye-watering-tweezers and a wooden spoon are two of them 😱😱😱
Is a menstrual disc another name for a moon cup?

Either way, she doesn't want to be ramming kitchen utensils up her foof.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.