Mumsnet #27 If you're only coming to goad, you're not getting our bleeping codes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So long as they're not still living at home at 18, rather than living in a house that mnetters have given them thousands for a deposit for.
On a side note, if you had thousands to give away, wouldn't you pay your own mortgage off instead?
actually, being in the middle of a really messy probate case and having learned more than I ever want to know about wills, gifts/theft from estate, and executor roles/fraud, it’s made me realise that I need to remortgage the house and give DD’s money sooner rather than later.

I am not leaving dh my estate, as he was previously married and has kids. The house is in my sole name from before we were married yada yada. It’s worth over 500k, plus my death in service benefit and pensions, there will be a fairly hefty IHT bill due if I died tomorrow -they’d probably have to sell the house to pay it.

Am going to seek legal advice but the easiest thing to me is to mortgage the house, give kids the money now and hope I survive 7 years. That or sign the house over to them which seems a bit extreme.

Reactions: 8
Amazing place over there. Tell someone they’re being a twit and you get banned - post a photo of you shitting yourself inside out or your baked bean vag and that’s fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread title suggestion:

Six figure job but dress sense heinous, here's a picture of my anus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If Diana hadn’t died she’d have had long hair these days, maybe with extensions. Along with thicker eyebrows and some tweakments.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No Gail, or whatever you’re called, we don’t want you to sit with us thanks.
---
Are my kids spoilt/entitled?
Yes, HTH.

“My DS could tell the difference between brands of milk , I tested him when he was 5 as I couldn’t believe it. But he reliably identified tescos, sainsburys and Waitrose semi skimmed. But he liked all of them! However, that’s an aside.”

Could he bleeping bollocks! Once it’s mixed with Coco Pops all milk tastes the bloody same. Honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fell into a Mumsnet hole whilst simply trying to read people's experiences of first time labour (joy) and Jesus bleeping wept what is wrong with them all?

It's all either "this is insensitive because my mums friends cousins dogs flea had tuberculosis and would have loved to have Christmas with his in laws." or "you're an alcoholic" or "Ambulance. Now." or "my 2 year old, Antidisestablishmentarianism, has just cured cancer. AIBU to be jealous?"

Genuinely think there needs to be some sort of mass therapy doled out to half the posters.
Adding this to my vocabulary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“My DS could tell the difference between brands of milk , I tested him when he was 5 as I couldn’t believe it. But he reliably identified tescos, sainsburys and Waitrose semi skimmed. But he liked all of them! However, that’s an aside.”

Could he bleeping bollocks! Once it’s mixed with Coco Pops all milk tastes the bloody same. Honestly.
How does the cow know what supermarket its milk is for? I’d like to see him down on the farm, with a random cow line up, and see if he can identify straight from the udder. Then I’d be impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me someone else has seen the neighbours affair thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's a very bored poster! Poor Linda, her husband is having an affair and the neighbour wants to know if she should intervene.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.