Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenoodle

Chatty Member
I only buy it when it’s on offer but it’s great! Really chunky and rich so you don’t need a lot to get your chocolate fix

Reactions: 1

alliwantistruth

I'm going back to 2015/16 here when I worked in the uni canteen, we served rice as a daily thing. I asked one of the chefs about the risk and that, and he said you can onlty reheat rice once. So I've followed that since. If I reheat then don't eat what I've reheated, I have to get rid 😅 then I see people on tiktok making huge portions of rice and keeping it in the fridge for days which I thought was a no no?

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
It makes me laugh that half on them bang on about how vile tattle is but then the next minute they're begging for a code to be able to join in

But on a side note I do hate that I can't comment on any of the Tiktok threads, I have so much I want to say about someone who lives local to me:LOL:
I have a working MN account. Is there anything I can do, do you need a code or something? I can't find any way to generate one.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Oh god Vicar is seriously weird, she's come out with all sorts over the years
I've been looking back at old posts, I do remember her posting years ago.
The capabilityfrowns new name just stood out to me on the bullies thread, very odd poster.
A lot of the posts are in the early hours of the morning and obviously alcohol influenced.

GBNI

VIP Member
I was thinking this too, the one called 'embarrassed to tell anyone in real life my major achievement'. Is that the one you mean? Because I was reading it thinking exactly the same. Most of the time people get ripped apart on there. Although I think the OP was saying they got to a bmi of 30, not 30 stone
Yes, that's the one. BMI of 30 would make more sense! I have misread it 🥴 😂

GBNI

VIP Member
Most shocking part of that threads is she said she’s a 10/12 so quite slim - I mean by MN standard the OP should be getting herself on “My 600lb Life”

A size 8 snd being French is the only acceptable standard.
They're so weird though as there was someone posted about being 30 stone (I think that's what they meant) and yet people were praising them but in other threads they tear heavier people apart? Make it make sense!

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Alas co-washing my straight hair is a recipe for disaster. The real lesson for these sorts of threads on mumsnet is that what works for one person might not work for everyone else and that’s okay. But of course few of them can see nuance very well!
What does it do to your hair?

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
What thread was that? I must have missed it. Did it start off with the child having sepsis straight away or develop into a long saga with multiple threads?

VC10

VIP Member
I'm gonna start using that in real life

"Good morning"
"Not if you're in a refugee camp"

"My train was late this morning"
"People in refugee camps would be glad to even have trains"

"It's cold today"
"People in refugee camps are always cold"

"Shall I bring the washing in?"
"People in refugee camps don't have washing".
Hahahahaaaaa 😆 💀 😆

• Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
The one about the neighbour’s rude reaction to a gift has baffled me, why would you spend £70 on it, why not just a card or something? And she said she isn’t close to any of the neighbours, yet then said the neighbour messaged her? Bloody weird 🤨
I think they swapped numbers in case further info was needed for insurance, which I understand. But the rest of it is batshit.