Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
The childfree board has been renamed. It's now 'MNers without children' and they're angry. I still can't get over how entitled it was to demand a board on a parenting site. One outraged poster asked whether MNHQ would rename the site, considering THEY have to be inclusive now 🤣
Oh my fucking god.
I didn't know this was a thing, where is the board I need to go have a gawp 🤣

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Ta very much!!.
---

It's on Style & Beauty and is called "WAYWT Autumn/Winter 23".
Stands for "What are you wearing today" I assume.
[/QUOTE]

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Who is this capabilityfrowns poster.
She appears to have a very colourful life. I saw her posts on the mumsnet bullies thread.

a.pain

VIP Member
Searched mumsnet earlier for a Tonie box referral code. Found plenty but then wondered if anyone on here had one and wanted me to use theirs for a £15 voucher. Sorry for the spam just thought I’d rather use one off here than MN 🙈

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
Oh nooo I'm gonna be experimenting with co washing now aren't I? 😂 I feel like I've got dry and oily hair (i love a hot shower). Idk if you can private message on here but if you can I'd love any tips! 🥰
---
I'd love to help you out but I can't actually see any way to PM you. Is there another section of Tattle where we could start a thread about it? Sorry, I'm pretty new and can't seem to find a "lifestyle" or whatever area.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
On one of the education boards there’s someone clearly not au fait with the acronyms who has unfortunately called her son CF rather than DS 😬. (As per usual with education threads for my local area, this one has been picked up by a particular poster with only a tenuous grasp of admissions in the borough who is talking nonsense and it’s derailed into bickering/point-scoring between her and someone who actually seems to know what they’re talking about. A shame as I would have found proper responses quite useful!)
Which board?