Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
There’s a thread in Work where the OP’s colleague has confessed they’ve only been working 2/3 of their contracted hours (and getting paid for the full amount) for years and the amount of posters telling her to keep her nose out of it because we’re in a cost of living crisis is staggering.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

alliwantistruth

We must have run across each others there, I was active then! And did all of that!
It’s really mostly genetic, I had hair long enough to sit on at one point while washing daily,which according toothed is impossible. It was healthy and shiny, just tiresome to deal with, especially with all the rather experimental treatments. Now it’s shorter, with standard shampoo and conditioner and still mostly healthy and I even use the scary hair dryer daily….
Omg we must!! Naww 🥺 Ahh the heat is one thing that I can't let go of haha, I still haven't used a hairdryer in years unless it's once in a blue moon 🙈 Mine's at my waist but I'm short so it doesn't count lol, I do sod all with it, so it's a bit blah. I've booked in for a haircut though, first one since Covid 🤣 I'm sure I'd have been jealous of yours back in the day!
---
I'm a curly so I'm all about the co washing, but I bet it would work brilliantly for other hair types. It's good for dry and oily hair, since it doesn't strip the hair of natural oils to exacerbate dryness or prompt overproduction of oil to compensate. You have to experiment a bit to find the right products for you but I think it would work well for almost anyone.
Oh nooo I'm gonna be experimenting with co washing now aren't I? 😂 I feel like I've got dry and oily hair (i love a hot shower). Idk if you can private message on here but if you can I'd love any tips! 🥰
---
😭 poor ND, can dish it out but can't take it
View attachment 2572352
Of course it was complimented daily 🙄

I also love the jumper... 😬 how many of you am I fighting on Vinted? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Codiaeum

VIP Member
" we waste nothing in this house. We are so privileged living here when so many are starving. DH and I are often in tears at the evening news on the television receiver ( tuned to bbc2 only, all other channels are blanked out ) at the strife in the World.
Son no 1 has a healthy appetite but Son no 2 eats like a bird. The pan of stew on the Solar Halogen Hob has been on the heat for a Fortnight now , simply being topped up with recyclable paper bag fulls of lentil beans and free-range potatoes. "
Today on BBC2 in Things That Never Happened…..

Nothing against a good warmed up stew, I’m the first to admit the taste better after reheating, but yikes.

melonpane

Wow, the comments from friends about my clothes (in trending) is utterly batshit and nasty!
No wonder the OP left the building days ago :D

Serene Serena

VIP Member
There is a thread on MN called 'Invitation code - Tattle'. Apparently registration here has reopened but needs a referral code.

I don't have the ability to generate a code, I don't think so anyway, so if anyone else is so moved to help out...
I’ve used up my 4 codes so if anyone can generate one for ChampagneCommunist they would be very grateful. Click on your profile and scroll down to ‘refer’

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
It’s now got to the point where it’s great-granny names that are popular - Olive, Ivy, Mabel etc. I don’t think the names of the grannies of kids being born now have quite made it yet. There isn’t a steady stream of little Kevins, Paulines, Sheilas and Nigels!

elderflowerrose

There was an irate thread once where the OP was upset at the hospital over her 90-odd years old Nan going into hospital for an operation that she needed , where she died after not coming round from the anaesthetic . She was surprised and upset as the hospital had said she could undergo the operation.
Common sense would have told the fucking idiot that at 90+ years of age, ANY visit to hospital for an operation is incredibly risky? Didn't this cross her mind?
It's one thing having an operation , it's quite another pulling through it?
I don't know how these people function in Society? Naivete beyond belief or fucking idiocy, or a mixture of the two, it seems....?
Aww - probably grief, though, rather than logic.

Foxasaurus

It makes me laugh that half on them bang on about how vile tattle is but then the next minute they're begging for a code to be able to join in

But on a side note I do hate that I can't comment on any of the Tiktok threads, I have so much I want to say about someone who lives local to me:LOL:
I also can’t post on the TikTok threads and don’t know why!

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
They're so weird though as there was someone posted about being 30 stone (I think that's what they meant) and yet people were praising them but in other threads they tear heavier people apart? Make it make sense!
I was thinking this too, the one called 'embarrassed to tell anyone in real life my major achievement'. Is that the one you mean? Because I was reading it thinking exactly the same. Most of the time people get ripped apart on there. Although I think the OP was saying they got to a bmi of 30, not 30 stone

jackieweavericestorm

I probably haven't posted enough to be able to generate one...how do you find out if you can? A kind MNer gave me mine, I hope she doesn't regret it.
I was sent in this direction by a mumsnetter too but registered at a time when a code wasn't necessary. I just don't post enough - I'm more a lurker and reader! Hope Tattlers can help out the people desperate to break free!