Mumsnet #19 starting fights in empty rooms since 2000.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That be the one. Right dump innit 😂
My eyes rolled so hard my head hurts.
It's very cramped and the decor is horrendous and it's in a really awful part of England.

Those are some of the comments :D It's in the New Forest FFS and looks idyllic. I think she's just promoting the house and probably works for the EA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Holy tit, that's some amount of money for not a lot (I have no concept of mainland prices/areas so accept this is a naïve thought :oops:)
You have no idea. My daughter is buying in Milton Keynes at the moment, prices are extortionate and she's on a 35 year mortgage. It's eye watering. £340k for a semi detached in a decent area.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just reading this now and I can’t believe it. I get it must be extremely hard but my goodness she has no heart or she herself is just having an absolute breakdown

I’m hoping it’s just an offload - I’ve had moment when I’ve said duck you all I’m not doing anything to help when it’s all got too much but it usually only lasts ten minutes …

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holy tit, that's some amount of money for not a lot (I have no concept of mainland prices/areas so accept this is a naïve thought :oops:)
That huge clock balanced on the radiator! And the bar!

‘OP, do you drink a lot?’ Head tilt

edit: bloody hell, she’s got a drink trolley in the green hobbit cave too. What a lush.

• Haha
What happens if Pamela gets better or the chemo starts to work? Is this going to carry on for 6 months, 248 threads of people sending random pictures and holding her and praying for her
---
Now I want to know who the influencer is.
Shockingly people are fixating on the fact they couldn’t possibly eat 2 courses, let alone for lunch!? *head tilt & tinkly laugh*

• Haha
Interesting that Pamela is starting chemo tomorrow and they're fitting a portacath today.

Especially when it's recommended that they're not used for a week to let the swelling go down....

Reactions: 4
What happens if Pamela gets better or the chemo starts to work? Is this going to carry on for 6 months, 248 threads of people sending random pictures and holding her and praying for her
---

Shockingly people are fixating on the fact they couldn’t possibly eat 2 courses, let alone for lunch!? *head tilt & tinkly laugh*
Sadly I'd be surprised if she's able to cope with chemo...her liver function is already compromised to begin with
I've looked after patients with her type of cancer ( cholangiocarcinoma) and unfortunately most die within 6 months of diagnosis with palliative chemo, even less without ( and even with surgery , which she's not fit for, they're unlikely to survive 18 months)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I remember Caroline and David and Olivers Army. Mumsnet never learns. Hard of thinking posters queueing up to give cash to complete trolls strangers and trying to outdo each other with sympathy. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
They said 12 months for my Dad with no treatment. He died in under 5 months.

It was brutal. Unimaginably brutal. He was a 16 stone 6ft 2" tall man his entire life, never fat but stocky... like a welsh cob he liked to say (and he passed that gene onto me, cheers Dad). I'd hate to think what he weighed at the end, you could see every bone in his body.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.