Mumsnet #19 starting fights in empty rooms since 2000.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Air fryer eggs are next level. Oil up a ramekin or two, break in your egg, salt and pepper, bung in at 200 for 4.5 mins. Perfect for dipping your chips in, or buttered toast soldiers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I really want to comment on this post to say don’t know how you found Boris attractive in the first place Carrie and I am sorry but you are right, Wilf will go the same way

View attachment 2299849
This thread is so funny. I’m wondering if he has a big arse. I know a man with a rather large rear (for a bloke) and his eldest son has inherited it 🤣

I think my favourite response was “Is he a centaur? That would be outing if so”.

And the poster who copied and pasted the speech about ugly people having ugly thoughts, but if you’re a nice person you will always look lovely.

Several posters saying “whoa, that’s amazing” and others saying “it’s a passage from The Twits by Ronald Dahl FFS”.

Top tier entertainment on this Tuesday morning 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fuckin ell! Yeah don't think the 13 year old needs to be in a psych ward. She took an overdose of 20 ibuprofen pills staggered from last night to today then told her mum.
Did anyone see what was posted to cause this deletion message?

This thread has been deleted

We're afraid we have to delete this thread as there are some details in it that we think aren't best shared. All the very best to you and your DD, OP.

This just came up on my Facebook feed. I hope none of the children have a mumsnetter parent otherwise they will all be complaining about how awful it is for the school to feed them sugar

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
on a thread called ‘foods not worth the effort’. what effort does she think spaghetti hoops in a can require?
Who, on God’s green earth, makes their own spaghetti hoops? ‘Sorry, I can’t do anything this week because the kids want spaghetti hoops on Friday and I need to start rolling them out by Monday’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Make your own spaghetti hoops, jesus wept that's possibly the most tragic thing I've ever heard 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This led me to waste time on my lunch break wondering how one DOES make spaghetti hoops. Finely slice some cooked penne? Tie spaghetti in a knot?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some of Pamela's posse have started saying they think she's died
I think she probably has, or is in the final stages of her illness. Maybe her husband will put them all out of their misery and post an update, then they can all post flowers - wasn't that what happened when our Claire died?

Reactions: 3
Imagine being told you were having lasagne and being served this
‘Pesky layers’ 😭
Having said that my SIL makes a lasagna in the slow cooker and it looks like a crime scene in there by the time she’s finished. Then it gets slopped out on to your plate all white sauce running with tomato and anaemic pasta wobbling about 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This led me to waste time on my lunch break wondering how one DOES make spaghetti hoops. Finely slice some cooked penne? Tie spaghetti in a knot?
I thought the same! Maybe some a teeny tiny pasta cutter? But why are we even thinking about it, would NEVER feed my DC spaghetti hoops how common and unhealthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Pesky layers’ 😭
Having said that my SIL makes a lasagna in the slow cooker and it looks like a crime scene in there by the time she’s finished. Then it gets slopped out on to your plate all white sauce running with tomato and anaemic pasta wobbling about 🤢
Lasagne is all about the pesky layers FFS.
As for making it in a slow cooker, that sounds bloody horrible and I'm not a food snob, I'll eat anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just saw one asking when they should wake their DH up as he didn't get much sleep last night. She then updated to say she had woke him and he was annoyed she had let him sleep so long. WTAF these are supposed to be grown adults! Does he not know what an alarm clock is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw one asking when they should wake their DH up as he didn't get much sleep last night. She then updated to say she had woke him and he was annoyed she had let him sleep so long. WTAF these are supposed to be grown adults! Does he not know what an alarm clock is?
Poor DH. He probably went straight from mum and dad's to being married and has never had that bit of independence in between where most of us learn to manage our lives and not need looking after :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I'm bored in work, I roll a wee ball of blue tack out into a string, so I would imagine it's like that and then bring the ends round together and roll them into each other.

I'd never be bored enough at home to do this with pasta mind you...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You mean they're only making hoops... don't we all hand craft our own alphabetti spaghetti??
---
Also pasta in a tin is a staple in our house. It is the definition of "no effort".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.