Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett30

I see the stories disappeared - perhaps because it draws attention to her carelessness and many of her loyal followers probably didn’t notice. I’m sorry but even if it’s only for 2 minutes, it takes seconds for a child to slip off a boat, no matter if they can swim or not - a moment for them to panic and they are under. Isn’t one of them only 3?? Dancing around etc etc. I am a mother of three and very laid back but even that is too risky for me.

They get classier by the day. It’s like a car crash.

Also the latest pic shows the armbands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly it’s a careless choice and she can cry troll about it all she wants. It’s a reckless choice to make.

I don’t actually follow these two but popped on and saw it mentioned they were on a boat without life jackets on so I went to look earlier. Absolutely shocking, made me feel sick with nerves if I’m honest. They obviously didn’t risk assess well enough if they came to the conclusion their children didn’t need any form of safety equipment for that trip! I just can’t even work out why you wouldn’t put life jackets on them?? What’s the worst that will happen?? Literally can’t think of a negative. The positives are not only to save their life if they fell overboard but also teaches them about safety and respecting the sea (super useful lesson for everyone) and it even helps cover them a bit more from the sun. It’s all positives from what I can see.

Anyway I don’t follow them and not about to. Just been on my mind this afternoon and I needed to vent.
I don’t actually follow these two but popped on and saw it mentioned they were on a boat without life jackets on so I went to look earlier. Absolutely shocking, made me feel sick with nerves if I’m honest. They obviously didn’t risk assess well enough if they came to the conclusion their children didn’t need any form of safety equipment for that trip! I just can’t even work out why you wouldn’t put life jackets on them?? What’s the worst that will happen?? Literally can’t think of a negative. The positives are not only to save their life if they fell overboard but also teaches them about safety and respecting the sea (super useful lesson for everyone) and it even helps cover them a bit more from the sun. It’s all positives from what I can see.

Anyway I don’t follow them and not about to. Just been on my mind this afternoon and I needed to vent.
It has absolutely touched a nerve with her that it’s been brought up because “risk assess” all she wants there is absolutely no excuse not to put life jackets on children. It’s the height of stupidity and reckless. It’s for their safety in the open water why the the hell as parent would you say no to that? 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I used to follow Emma but gave up and have now unfollowed and blocked as don’t even want to see her smug face popping up on my suggested page 🤣 such lovely little lads but absolutely no time for her or Sam! Couldn’t deal with how flashy and materialistic they are - and would come across so patronising with no sense of the real world and real bloody struggles us normal people have.

Weemcgee

Desperately trying to ‘make it’ - the mum used to be fake tan mum or something years ago and was completely different as to how she is now.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 the two pieces are a sight to behold and the really sad thing is.... he actually thinks he looks good 😂
the ‘candid’ pictures where he is looking into the distance/sniffing his own fart look whilst thinking he looks the absolute bollocks in those outfits kills me.

• Haha

Scarlett30

Have you read her latest post about Love Island? Anything for likes, trying so hard to be controversial for people to like and share her posts 🙄 stinks of desperation. Yet the entire badly written piece of tat she wrote is just highly offensive. Moron 🙄

User90009

I think it’s amazing... she has been doing it for less than a week but has made about four videos harping on about how wonderful it is and it’s the ‘BEST FING EVAAAA’

• Haha

HavinAPop

As if she is leaving -

we all know crying troll and ‘I’m leaving ‘ are just engagement tactics and ways to boost the numbers! She will be hoping all the bigger accounts share her post about how sad they are to
See her going blah blah and then she will make a huge decision to stay HURRAH !!!! Because it’s such a great community and why should she leave something she loves drivel........ 🙄

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I can only assume that by posting screenshots of the messages she is receiving, she is hoping to get lots of sympathy... she really must be stupid if you can't see how what she has posted recently about the pandemic is just so utterly selfish.

powderpower

Chatty Member
just saw her post so came here to see how bad her thread was 🤣 its 4 pages 4 pages has she seen meld rums or brummys 😂
she clearly wants a bigger thread thinks it will drive more traffic

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Place your bets - how long until this all goes tits up and she’s telling us all it was as amazing as she’s shoving down our throats but just wasn’t for her.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Huge surprise...a long wall of text about the fact she's leaving insta AGAIN.... Yet she's still on there #beg

User90009

Her lips were fine for her face, they will look very odd now. If I was her I would have invested in my eyebrows now my lips, but different strokes!! I hope for her sake that they go down a lot.

Scarlett30

Her lips were fine for her face, they will look very odd now. If I was her I would have invested in my eyebrows now my lips, but different strokes!! I hope for her sake that they go down a lot.
Are they supposed to have that shelf look? Her top lip in particular looks very swollen. Will probably go down maybe because it’s her first time.

Rebecca lamb gets fillers and they don’t swell like that