Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Overkill on the posts and stories. Why can’t they just chill and keep their holiday to themselves? It’s just a bit too much, does everything need to go on the ‘gram?!

Reactions: 3

Wahalala

Or maybe I'm Sam? I've not come on to try and change your opinions, simply to back some people that are genuinely nice. I know how these things work; anyone that doesn't follow suit and join in with the slating and bashing will tend to be ignored or assumed to be one of the recipients, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out based on the narrow minded themes. It just doesn't sit well with me when outright falsity is enforced at the expense of undeserving people, hence my somewhat more accurate input into this tantalising gossip.

Then don't come here it's a gossip site and they don't have to look either. We are merely speculating and from what they post and boast about it's clear they live a very materialistic life and I just hope their boys don't grow up with that mindset.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Oh my god really 😂 she literally is no different than a million other mums out there - many of whom have to hold full-time jobs down as well. What on earth is she going on about?! Incredibly embarrassing to read 😂😂😂😂

Carobee

Yes many outfits and photos she posts I’m like whaaat? That’s nothing special, not even noteworthy why does she feel need to get someone to take an average photo of her every day in an average outfit and upload three photos of it? I understand the mentality it’s about money. I’m SO sure all these 10K wannabe insta mums have bought their followers..as they get only hundred or so likes. I get that with 500 followers. The amount of time and effort these ladies must go into for their freebie clothes is not worth it. Poor kids pay them attention.

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
I can imagine they both sit there of an evening, once the little ones are in bed (or rather, crashed out on the sofa), discussing their infamy on the gram and now here! They will of course deny this, as they’re such cool kats! 👌

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s posted a story claiming she hasn’t done spoken stories “for months”. What a pile of shit. She only got her lips done last month and she then never fucking shut up or stopped pouting.
Then there’s been the drunken Alexa quiz game stories, then the stories where she was droning on about a fucking blow dry. Stupid twat.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
That nose ring makes her look so un-classy. Is she trying to copy her mate who may or may not have once been related to Suzie V?

Reactions: 2

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s muting the bullshit apparently 🙄
After deleting the evidence of her tantrum after the evidence of her blatant carelessness can no longer be viewed.

Maybe I hit a nerve and she realised just how dangerous their decision was.

Cookiesncream

I unfollowed her ages ago because I couldn’t stand how self-important her and her creepy husband are, but had to catch up on this thread.... jeeeeez is this woman was chocolate she’d eat herself! “The free service my family and I provide” is that a joke? Posting a few photos is now a service is it? What does she want, a medal?

Also agree that her fashion choices are horrendous - she has no idea how to dress for her shape and constantly looks like she let a toddler choose her outfit in the dark.

Scarlett30

It looks like she’s been at the dentist and her mouth is still numb? I don’t know if she’s talking differently it’s because she’s conscious of them.

I think she’s really trying to talk her self into liking them but truthfully she’s not that happy with the end result?

She didn’t need them done, I know it’s her choice but she’s a beautiful woman and her lips before suited her perfectly.
I haven’t had my lips done so don’t really know what’s a normal look afterwards but I’m just comparing hers to Rebecca Lambs and Rebecca’s aren’t like that.

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Cannot believe the stupidity of this guy and his wannabe wife. Speedboating in Ibiza with their very young sons-not a life jacket in sight! I guess they’d spoil it for the ‘gram!

Anyone think ‘Mum’ could be expecting another ‘madlad/gal’?

Missoula18

Chatty Member
She must really secretly thrive on the attention because why bring up the subject of "trolls" lol talk about creating drama for yourself. Also imagine being so shallow that during the week your kid starts school, and all the emotions that go with that, you have time in your head to think about the fact that your lips are getting a bit thinner due to the natural aging process 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Oh my lord..... Let's make her Saint Emma 🙈🙈🙈 she's such a good person didn't you know, posting all the screen shots of the backside kissing messages she's received about this 😂 doesn't she realise how much she's embarrassing herself? CRINGE!!!!

Has anyone read her article in closet today?!

*closer
No because I never buy trash like that but believe me I've heard all about it. We all have.... Many many times haha

Scarlett30

Idk what kills me is how they make out to be such nice people yet she was on TV calling genuine nice woman mutton and saying how she was too old to be wearing what she was wearing YET on her instagram page she’s all like the complete opposite of that. WHO is she to make bitchy comments on what others should be wearing! She’ll probs say like.. oh but it was years ago i’ve changed... but she still posted it on instagram for 1000’s to see and go watch. She’d love a bitching session on here i bet about someone.
She probably is on here bitching about someone 🤣
She’s been leaving comments of people’s posts moaning about Tattle and “how do we have so much time” eh how do you and your husband have so much time in the day to insta story exactly the same thing 🤣💤💤

She’s so fame hungry it’s cringe 😂