Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Oh we’ve got our very own stories 😂😂
What a fucking stupid cow.

Taking your children out on a boat without life jackets is completely irresponsible regardless of the fucking chat you had before hand. I’m struggling to understand how any sane parent would think otherwise.

You were sensible? You were drinking. Did anyone get hurt? No, thankfully (though we only saw 3 mins, you say so who knows?). But imagine if something had happened that was out of your control, something that resulted in the boys being in the water through no fault of yours or their own. How fucking safe would that decision that you so carefully chatted about beforehand have been then?

And as far as you know I could be posting this from my sun bed in Tenerife, dickwad. Or maybe while surrounded by my family at a meal. Living my life. Just like you. Only I won’t be purposefully putting anyone in danger.

And instead of posting stories I’m watching yours. And judging the fucking mess that you are 😎
Complete lack of duty of care from these two ‘appearance is everything’ chancers!

Reactions: 2

Sunset

They have both go a very bad habit of following/unfollowing, happened to myself a few times and especially Sam! Now I’ve blocked them, can’t stand people who take Instagram that seriously to gain followers.

Ron

The post she put up is LOL it’s not like she got a thread like some others on here to be honest she a little fish in a big pond of wannabes!

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She realises they look shit and that she’s being judged and she’s doing what she usually does which is acting like some kind of victim.
Get over yourself. You’re a wannabe.

Reactions: 1

HavinAPop

It’s ‘you’re’ a mumofmadslads follower! Punctuation is your friend. People in glass houses eh 😘
Ahhh touché but it was obvs because I was to busy obsessing over her not to notice ..... like you
said.
Bit hypocritical really that you moan on at us ... yet YOU’RE (see what I did there ) taking the time to create a profile , search for a thread and comment in it ... about other people ....

People in glass houses eh? 😜

Well said👏🏻 Spreading hate is the worst!
Says the woman coming here to spread hate about us 🤯

User90009

Those lips seem to be getting bigger and bigger as time goes by!
It’s her waistline I’m noticing... she has really
piled on the pounds during these lockdowns! She seems happy with her body though so good on her but she does seem to eat absolute shit.

User90009

My god she is showing herself up to be completely thick. ‘Will we still be able to go to corpus in 28 days cause I’m so bothered about their tourism industry’ bullshit is that the reason. ‘whats different about corona which means we have to self isolate’.

FFS go and educate yourself. Read the fucking news instead of relying on your sheep to educate you. If I wasn’t already turned off her I would be now.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Her most recent Insta post did make me laugh. She clearly cares so much about what is being said here because why would you go to so much effort to do that post if you didn't care?! Wouldn't you just ignore all this and get on with your life if you weren't bothered?
Also "the life I've created for myself"....lol don't you mean with the money earned by your husband? And the free holidays you get through all your insta activity? It really grinds my gears when people talk about everything they've achieved when it's their partner who has done all the achieving and bringing the money in!!

Gingercream

VIP Member
View attachment 58597so I've only had a really quick look and they seem like a nice family just rather "showy" of what they have. But can I just say her bio (screenshot above) really scream MOD at me.... Anyone else feel that? Probably just a common thing about all the insta families like this I guess
I hadn’t looked at this before. She takes herself very seriously though doesn’t she :LOL: