Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HavinAPop

Hahahahaha
I’m laughing at her attempt for engagement .... not getting enough followers so now crying TROLL which we all know is tactic used to get likes / follows “you okay huh” DMs

Reactions: 2

mumgal

fuck sake she must be desperate if she’s doing a fucking MLM. honestly instagram was so much better when they fucked off ! her fucking voice kills me WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING LIKE THAT THIS MORNING

fuck sake she must be desperate if she’s doing a fucking MLM. honestly instagram was so much better when they fucked off ! her fucking voice kills me no one cares if u just dropped ur child off to school.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Anyone else under the impression they are realllllly trying hard to bump ‘DadOfMadLads’ followers? She is plugging her hubbys account with regards to the renovation (or whatever the fuck they are doing). It’s her house too, why not update on her page? God forbid he hasn’t quite reached the ever coveted 10k follower status that all these Instagrammers literally wank over initially.

• Haha

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I take back my comment, she will do well because she’s a chavvy, pushy gobshite selling “network marketing” to vulnerable insta huns but I do not buy the “I’m not putting up the figures not to brag”. Just like when she pulls up in a all expenses paid Range Rover ... “don’t worry huns, I’m still Emma from the block, it ain’t changed me at all or nuffin”

I have no idea who these people are but when this thread popped up to the top and I saw it, I had to come and comment that these have to be the absolute shittest social media family names EVER 😂 the name couldn’t put me off more wanting to watch them, but has defo given me a laugh!

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I just cannot even with her pretentious post earlier 🙈 'what an amazing decade which saw us own two properties...' etc. Lol. Why not just word it how the rest of us would, "we sold our old house and brought a new one" big deal.....?! Makes it sound as if they own two properties currently 😂😂😂

• Haha

Destybaby

Why is everything a photoshot?
Going to library take a pic!!
And she bloody loves tattle
And yes your lips do look awfull and so badly done
I had mine done last week and showed them your pic and said this is what I don’t want!!
And the ladies said how badly it was done she needs to have them dissolved!!

I went to see her account and first picture I see is little kids in a bathtub ... I think that's disturbing letting all kinds of ppl see ur kids like that. I'm just nosey but there could be some who are more than that.

User90009

I see the stories disappeared - perhaps because it draws attention to her carelessness and many of her loyal followers probably didn’t notice. I’m sorry but even if it’s only for 2 minutes, it takes seconds for a child to slip off a boat, no matter if they can swim or not - a moment for them to panic and they are under. Isn’t one of them only 3?? Dancing around etc etc. I am a mother of three and very laid back but even that is too risky for me.

They get classier by the day. It’s like a car crash.

Also the latest pic shows the armbands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mumgal

mlm screamed they’re desperate. i loved her instagram post the other day saying how she doesn’t like the new living room extensions they’ve got with that giant disgusting sofa that takes up99% of the room. ha ha ha

Gemmadoll

They risk assessed... hilarious. They need to work on their risk assessment! I guess Instagram needs a chavvy version of mod/fod.

HavinAPop

Cue posting pictures of the trolls 🙄 but she absolutely isn’t leaving because of that ..... noticed yesterday she posted about being in a magazine too 😂
Sounds coincidental- posted about having an article in a Mag, then she is leaving Instagram , then posting pictures of the trolls ......

I think someone is playing a ‘woe is me’ game

Attachments

Missoula18

Chatty Member
She comes across as so rude!! ‘That’s your pressure “hun” don’t put it on me.’ Where’s her empathy! Disgusting.
Yes, extremely patronising. That woman in Aldi is actually having to work for a living. Probably works much harder than Emma does. Such a shallow couple.