Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Omg I can't stop laughing, they "risk assesed"? No you moron you really didn't. We keep talking and she keeps taking the bait and getting wound up by it. It's hilarious 😂

And as far as you know I could be posting this from my sun bed in Tenerife, dickwad. Or maybe while surrounded by my family at a meal. Living my life. Just like you. Only I won’t be purposefully putting anyone in danger.
Yes, I'm failing to see how she has decided that we are all sad lonely people sat at home watching her Instagram all the time 😂 I'm sure most of us have families, jobs etc. I think it's quite embarrassing how insecure she obviously is.

Reactions: 4

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I think she will make a big success of it. It’s totally her kind of thing... milking her modest following. She is chavvy, loud, pushy, irritating... all the qualities that make a brilliant network marketer. Same for the husband. I’d buy some perfume if it was only to shut her up.
I know her upline and she seems to be doing very well so yes agree she’ll do well.

what gets me and will always get me is these women pushing MLM’s say they’re women supporting women but what are they doing to ensure their entire down line is safe and not falling into massive debts? Normal companies are seeing more and more pressure to prove their supply chain are fair and sustainable.

Im sorry there needs to be a campaign against MLM’s as they have no safe guarding in place, they literally prey on the vulnerable and they’re underhand. Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 4

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I met her once at an ‘event’ she’s soooo rude and arrogant. She was so rude to me and was trying to make fun of me with a friend she was with, literally standing behind me talking about me and giggling. She has no style at all and she is 100% fake.
Who the **** is Alice??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Gingercream

VIP Member
She’s an attention seeking loser. I doubt she’ll last a week before coming back to over share her kids private lives...

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Her whole feed is nauseating.
I see her out and about fairly often and she thinks she's something special hoping people will notice her! Actually she walks around with a face like a smacked arse! Only smiles when the cameras on. Fake as her wanky face.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
And now she’s flouncing 🙄

I appreciate everyone had a different option on CV-19 and what’s best, but it’s clear to me from her recent posts and videos that’s she never quite followed the official guidance fully and that she perhaps thought she would never be impacted. And now she’s being called out on it she can’t hack it.

She comes from a place of privilege. Big house, outside space, able to work from home (Insta) and yet here she is preaching to others about what’s right and just and the economy and fucking eye rolling.

She’ll not be gone for long.

Scarlett30

They keep sharing videos he’s making like he’s Spielberg or something. Literally just cut together some videos using an app... calm down 🤣

• Haha

User90009

I think she will make a big success of it. It’s totally her kind of thing... milking her modest following. She is chavvy, loud, pushy, irritating... all the qualities that make a brilliant network marketer. Same for the husband. I’d buy some perfume if it was only to shut her up.

Scarlett30

Shocking. And he’s drinking as well. All for the fucking gram 🙄
Well I don’t know if it’s a speed boat but still it’s a boat in open water going at speed with two kids and no life jackets..... MADNESS

Would be like driving in a car with no seatbelt

Oh look what just popped up scrolling through the Daily Mail.... Harper wearing a life jacket on boat 👍🏻 Because that’s the sensible thing to do 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She’s doing my head in.
She’s got 13k followers so of course she’s able to make some money off them, either because they buy off her or are stupid enough to sign up and be part of her team. Thinking that they’re going to be able to retire in 20 minutes.

Your average Joe isn’t going to be able to give up a full time job within 2 months to live of the profit they make. And even if they do it all comes crashing down eventually. Then it’ll be Avon or wax fucking melts.

I wondered if she’s actually quit or if she was made redundant after furlough 🤨

Scarlett30

I think this thread should be deleted because it’s filling the ego her head is about to explode 😂😂😂 how embarrassing to crave attention that much

MancMum

I’ve kept on following her for a while even though she gets on my nerves because I like how she dresses the boys butttt finally unfollowed. Fuck off Emma that with hindsight you’d of supported Caroline Flack through her domestic abuse accusations and so would others. Yeah the whole situation is awful and she had terrible demons but you still can’t excuse someone abusing their partner so no, no you wouldn’t of 🤦🏼‍♀️

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s doing my head in.
She’s got 13k followers so of course she’s able to make some money off them, either because they buy off her or are stupid enough to sign up and be part of her team. Thinking that they’re going to be able to retire in 20 minutes.

Your average Joe isn’t going to be able to give up a full time job within 2 months to live of the profit they make. And even if they do it all comes crashing down eventually. Then it’ll be Avon or wax fucking melts.