Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I feel embarrassed for her!! What on earth has she done to herself? Her mouth looks crooked! She just looks and sounds so...odd (compare to what she used to be like) .
I don’t care what anyone says, they cannot have this flashy lifestyle they claim to have if she has reduced herself to doing a MLM.

Reactions: 4

mumgal

Idk what kills me is how they make out to be such nice people yet she was on TV calling genuine nice woman mutton and saying how she was too old to be wearing what she was wearing YET on her instagram page she’s all like the complete opposite of that. WHO is she to make bitchy comments on what others should be wearing! She’ll probs say like.. oh but it was years ago i’ve changed... but she still posted it on instagram for 1000’s to see and go watch. She’d love a bitching session on here i bet about someone.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
A rough day because someone said you’re a shit influencer? Oh, okay.
Yes, best get back to Ibiza where you can make ridiculous parental decisions that risk the safety of your children.

Capturing the sunset AND the kids on a boat in the middle of the sea without life jackets cos it looks good for the gram IS HARD WORK.

• Haha

mumgal

i can’t believe she’s still trying to pull off a set of pajamas as a two piece, she looks like a right fucking chav 🙈🙈

I cringe so hard for anyone who is sucked in with his mlm stuff....
So her 'upline' made 46k in a month.
Utter bullshit

• Haha

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I literally can't believe this attention-seeking pair 😂 "I've had a lot of messages asking about Emma" LOL sure you have mate.

• Haha
  • Sick

User90009

Anyone else still following? Noticed the FM mentions seem to have vanished as has the emmafragrancebeauty!! That was long lived…

• Haha

Wahalala

These guys are probably small fries next to the bigger accounts but my god they are try hards

Wahalala

I really don't care if they are the nicest people ever they come across as braggers and wannabes. Those poor boys have to go through having a camera shoved in their faces every day like any other instamum. This is a gossip site and we are allowed to voice what we think, and I personally think they are high end chavs who think they are untouchable.

Also they clearly make friends with the bigger accounts to gain their own following

Last edited:

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
It’s infuriating to me that the only reason she’s making so much money from FM is because of the large Insta following she had from her failed attempt as an influencer.

Her constant prattling on about why isn’t everyone doing this...because not everyone has the advantage of that large base to start with.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
What concerns me is she is all about how she dresses the boys and how they look, I hope they grow up to realise that what is inside is the most important thing.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I don’t actually follow these two but popped on and saw it mentioned they were on a boat without life jackets on so I went to look earlier. Absolutely shocking, made me feel sick with nerves if I’m honest. They obviously didn’t risk assess well enough if they came to the conclusion their children didn’t need any form of safety equipment for that trip! I just can’t even work out why you wouldn’t put life jackets on them?? What’s the worst that will happen?? Literally can’t think of a negative. The positives are not only to save their life if they fell overboard but also teaches them about safety and respecting the sea (super useful lesson for everyone) and it even helps cover them a bit more from the sun. It’s all positives from what I can see.

Anyway I don’t follow them and not about to. Just been on my mind this afternoon and I needed to vent.

Burda

VIP Member
She really does not 🤣 if anything she sometimes appears to look older? Why does she make up this shit?