Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These guys are probably small fries next to the bigger accounts but my god they are try hards

Reactions: 4
Desperately trying to ‘make it’ - the mum used to be fake tan mum or something years ago and was completely different as to how she is now.

Reactions: 2
They constantly tag or try to hang out with bigger accounts just to get exposed a bit more, it's clear they use them to their advantage

Desperate to be the next MOD and FOD there’s another couple who are often within the first 5 people to comments on their feed. Like a chav’s version of the Hoopers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the boys as they constantly shove a camera in their faces to show off what they do or what the older one can do, Emma clearly loves herself and has work done to her face

Yes many outfits and photos she posts I’m like whaaat? That’s nothing special, not even noteworthy why does she feel need to get someone to take an average photo of her every day in an average outfit and upload three photos of it? I understand the mentality it’s about money. I’m SO sure all these 10K wannabe insta mums have bought their followers..as they get only hundred or so likes. I get that with 500 followers. The amount of time and effort these ladies must go into for their freebie clothes is not worth it. Poor kids pay them attention.

Reactions: 3
Dadofmadlads looks and acts like a typical essex lad and I'm from the same area and all essex lads are the same, they love themselves and cheat on their girlfriends at any chance given

Reactions: 1
Noticed in her bio that she says that have 3 holidays abroad coming up this year... wonder what he does for a living?!

Noticed in her bio that she says that have 3 holidays abroad coming up this year... wonder what he does for a living?!
These two are such braggers they love rubbing it in people's faces

In reality they are probably knee deep in debt with credit cards

It's hilarious what you lot "think" you know. I have met them both so I feel like I have the authority over your outside-in comments and opinions. Yes they do seem to have a lot and share it on social media (like everyone else on the planet), but guess what... some people can have a lot if they work hard, and why shouldn't they be proud of what they have. I don't know about their financial situation but I wouldn't expect people "knee deep in debt" would be having as much fun as they do and regularly donating or participating in charity work. It looks to me like there is just a wee bit of jealousy on this thread. I don't tend to get involved in these types of petty, toxic sites but when it was brought to my attention I felt the need to back them up because I actually know them, and, well, clearly none of you do because you seem to have it twisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's hilarious what you lot "think" you know. I have met them both so I feel like I have the authority over your outside-in comments and opinions. Yes they do seem to have a lot and share it on social media (like everyone else on the planet), but guess what... some people can have a lot if they work hard, and why shouldn't they be proud of what they have. I don't know about their financial situation but I wouldn't expect people "knee deep in debt" would be having as much fun as they do and regularly donating or participating in charity work. It looks to me like there is just a wee bit of jealousy on this thread. I don't tend to get involved in these types of petty, toxic sites but when it was brought to my attention I felt the need to back them up because I actually know them, and, well, clearly none of you do because you seem to have it twisted.

Hi Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or maybe I'm Sam? I've not come on to try and change your opinions, simply to back some people that are genuinely nice. I know how these things work; anyone that doesn't follow suit and join in with the slating and bashing will tend to be ignored or assumed to be one of the recipients, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out based on the narrow minded themes. It just doesn't sit well with me when outright falsity is enforced at the expense of undeserving people, hence my somewhat more accurate input into this tantalising gossip.

Or maybe I'm Sam? I've not come on to try and change your opinions, simply to back some people that are genuinely nice. I know how these things work; anyone that doesn't follow suit and join in with the slating and bashing will tend to be ignored or assumed to be one of the recipients, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out based on the narrow minded themes. It just doesn't sit well with me when outright falsity is enforced at the expense of undeserving people, hence my somewhat more accurate input into this tantalising gossip.

Then don't come here it's a gossip site and they don't have to look either. We are merely speculating and from what they post and boast about it's clear they live a very materialistic life and I just hope their boys don't grow up with that mindset.

Reactions: 3
What concerns me is she is all about how she dresses the boys and how they look, I hope they grow up to realise that what is inside is the most important thing.

Reactions: 4
Which is absolutely fair enough Wahalala ,and like I said before, I do understand the intentions of these sites and am not naïve enough to think that I can change everyone's opinions. I just wanted to attempt to correct the previous speculation on here based on my factual experiences of them and try and give them a voice of positivity. I too, hope for the very best for their sons because they are very sweet boys and it's clear to see how much they are loved. Anyway I'll leave this here, as mentioned earlier it's not really my thing, I just felt overwhelmed to defend these people and perhaps help to encourage others to look at them differently.

They have both go a very bad habit of following/unfollowing, happened to myself a few times and especially Sam! Now I’ve blocked them, can’t stand people who take Instagram that seriously to gain followers.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she's the one who was once moaning how she was overqualified to work as a doctor's receptionist, but had previously worked in a clothes shop or something.....

I'm pretty sure she's the one who was once moaning how she was overqualified to work as a doctor's receptionist, but had previously worked in a clothes shop or something.....
She pretty much thinks she's the tit most of the time, but she just screams wannabe and I find it funny how recently he's tried to hop on to her following too

I know Sam and Emma personally. Two of the nicest, most positive, genuine and generous people you could hope to meet.