Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Imagine caring so much what Instagram thinks of you that you are posting stories constantly WHILST AWAY ON HOLIDAY... Christ 😂 also noticed that she thinks they are too posh for the coach transfer, which they "fled".... You are no better than the rest of us 'hun'!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
mlm screamed they’re desperate. i loved her instagram post the other day saying how she doesn’t like the new living room extensions they’ve got with that giant disgusting sofa that takes up99% of the room. ha ha ha
It’s fucking vile isn’t it!

dadforit

I know Sam and Emma personally. Two of the nicest, most positive, genuine and generous people you could hope to meet.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Her story about assessing risk and risk is good for kids. Daft cow. I hope she realises that the Dad who’s post she’s linked to, has life jackets on his kids unlike hers. So that parent correctly assessed the risk and took the appropriate safety measures. Unlike her.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
It actually made me sad when she said she will deliberately slow down at the Aldi checkouts. Surely she must realise there’s a reason why they speed up the checkout process? I think the rant came across as very self entitled. I don’t think your ‘hun’ serves as many customers as humanly possible for a laugh, they do it because that’s whats expected from them.
She's going to get some poor checkout person into trouble! God, she's a selfish CHAV!!

Missoula18

Chatty Member
i actually feel sorry for sam, he literally looked embarrassed of her. & the dinner they cooked 🤣 Gold sprayed DRY AF beef wellington? says it all.
Sam was much quieter than I thought he would be. maybe he was slightly embarrassed by the idea of chilli sauce in botox syringes......