Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord what's happened now? What on earth is she going on about?
Someone obviously commented that being a “social media influencer” is not a job (although she bought her followers so is hardly an influencer) and that’s triggered her massively. I don’t know if it was towards her or someone else. It’s like the “being a mum is a full time job” argument. Bore off...

Reactions: 1
These posts get her the engagement which she loves. Also, her repost of Educating Mummy... one minute she’s saying she works 2-3 days and in the next breath she’s saying it’s full on and needs childcare 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who is Educating Mummy anyway? She does not seem very bright.... 😬

A rough day because someone said you’re a tit influencer? Oh, okay.
Yes, best get back to Ibiza where you can make ridiculous parental decisions that risk the safety of your children.

Capturing the sunset AND the kids on a boat in the middle of the sea without life jackets cos it looks good for the gram IS HARD WORK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My god she only has 13k followers - she is acting like she is Mrs Hinch earning her millions. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she just say he still had "the poos" and then in the next breath say they are going out to see santa? Niiice, infect others just in time for Christmas.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And this is why norovirus is currently sweeping the country, because arseholes like her keep taking their infected children out and spreading it around :mad:

Reactions: 4
That sofa looks ridiculous. It's massive 😂 imagine spending all that money on an extension and filling it solely with a sofa 🙈

Reactions: 1
It’s not to my taste. I don’t understand what they’ve done with the place?
You can hear in her voice that she thinks the sofa is way too big for the room. Oh dear she is stuck with it now. It's not even like you can move it around to make more space as it takes up the entire room 😂🙈

I remember her seeing it ages ago and she said that she had to have it. It looks ridiculous. Why bother to have those doors put in if you just cover them with a soda that’s too big?!

I remember her seeing it ages ago and she said that she had to have it. It looks ridiculous. Why bother to have those doors put in if you just cover them with a soda that’s too big?!
It's an awful colour. Tan just looks dirty.