Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Life was probably better for them under COVID regulations.
Far less being dragged around shops for a start.
Honestly her pre-Covid lifestyle is why the boys are so behind in their development. Strapped in fur covered gifted prams with a gregs so she can by any hideous beige clothes. I nearly spat out my tea when she was harping on about still having style at 40. I think she needs a makeover, lop of the hair into a neat Bob, it would look so much nicer and maybe a part time job and find herself.

Reactions: 6

CazD

Indeed, some people have to rent because they can’t obtain a mortgage, but surely that can’t be the case with them, all the spare cash she always has to fritter away.
Probably cant get a mortgage because she is maxed out in debt by all the unnecessary spending, for someone who doesnt work and lives off her husbands wage which I would imagine is no more than average her spending does not match up.......also want to add why does she have her toddler still in the doona? His legs are hanging so far out of it he is bound to be squashed while sitting in the car! Is he not close to 2 now 🥴

CazD

I didn't realise they lived in a rented 4 bedroom house and that vinnie was on a mattress in Rita's room 😱 I do like her alot, I think she a lovely woman and adorable kids, but priorities completely wrong! All the money she spends on clothes/costas etc could go towards a deposit for a bigger house, and if vinnie is on a mattress in Rita's room, why on earth is she even considering baby no 8, absolute madness!

• Wow

Onetwothreemore

There's a lot of bed sharing there! I have no problem with kids sharing bedrooms, but sharing a bed because you have to is totally out of order to me.
bed sharing is totally acceptable if it’s the only option but given she spends £1000sa month on the latest beige outfits it’s not acceptable in my eyes!

Littleoldme

No idea how she still has so many followers. I find her stories so dull and boring. Same thing day in day out. Shopping, dressing pete in awful itchy knitted outfits. So just so unrelatable now.

The way she bangs on about covid really grinds on my. She knows nothing about it hense her driving miles to the beach. Just like when she went to leeds for a meal when leeds was in a lockdown 🙄

c0792

i don’t get the crazy spending on clothes for the youngest, she went mad on buying clothes for vinnie, surely she could reuse them for pete?! and how does she afford it all...

Littleoldme

Exactly, if we’d all flaunted the rules like she has we’d be lucky to be opening anything up before next year!
And she’ll do it all again, the minute the non essential shops open she’ll be there whether she needs anything or not.

And the way she’s spelt college!
Collage any one? 🤣🤣
The whole sentence made no sense 'could properly open' I mean is she 15?!
Maybe she should go back to collage 😆

• Haha

Greendream

Have you seen what they eat? They eat absolutely terrible. If she wants to have 10 kids crack on but it’s clear her ocd & spending addiction seriously hamper the children’s lives that she chooses to bring into this world.

spends £50 on cardigans or monogrammed outfits and wastes money left right and centre but they eat like they are living on the breadline. Those children rarely eat vegetables it’s all frozen food or beige buffets, cheap meals to stretch. Breakfast is always beige eveything is beige!!!!! Infuriates me if you choose to have children you should take care of their needs beyond just their wardrobe.

they rent a house that is so unsuitable it’s untrue.
Yet spend money like she’s rockafella. It’s just cringe to be honest is she not embarrassed. Fair enough if they were genuinely working to put food on the table and doing the best with what they have, but she just lives life of Riley with Costa, McDonald’s, clothes spending yet kids don’t get a decent meal or a garden and are cramped to high heavens.

make the right ducking choices!!!!!!!!!!

Littleoldme

Moan moan moan
Non essential shopping
Ridiculous outfits
Freezing kids in itchy knitted outfits
Spelling and grammar mistakes galore
Coats that look like sleeping bags
Shares woolly hats with her teenage daughters
Zero attempt at home schooling
More prams than mother care
Completely out of touch with the real world

This list of stuff that she does that annoys me is never ending

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I was sat there thinking where is this going whilst trying to decipher the text.

I don't ever recall them having a spontaneous night away unless she means when they pack the kids in the car and drive to the travel lodge closest to the Trafford centre 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry yes Trafford centre. She makes out her kids are missing out on so much when in reality they did fuck all. Other than being dragged round the shops. I also can’t believe she’s sending Vinnie to nursery so she can dress the other one up like a twat and go for a walk all day.
I won’t even start on the beige fetish she has atm 🤢🤢.

Littleoldme

I know this sound cunty as but her little speech on the wine 🤦🏼‍♀️ She made the metro centre sound like the south of France! Also she can’t wait to have spontaneous trips away again? Did she ever? I’m not going to comment on the actual writing of said post.....
I was sat there thinking where is this going whilst trying to decipher the text.

I don't ever recall them having a spontaneous night away unless she means when they pack the kids in the car and drive to the travel lodge closest to the Trafford centre 🤷🏼‍♀️

Onetwothreemore

She is the most uneducated person I have ever met in my life, she doesn’t talk any sense at all!!!

I don’t want her kids staying at home with her either, at least in school they will be given half a chance of being successful and not baby makers like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

mrtumble

VIP Member
Started following Susanna after she was at Stockeld Park one day, so I followed her thinking I'd get good recommendations for days out with the kids in Yorkshire. I know we've had lockdown etc. so no one has been able to go anywhere, but good god I don't think I can stomach watching another shopping trip/shopping haul! She has literally done nothing else since the shops opened the other week! How does she have the time and energy to go shopping every single day, and her credit card statement must be horrendous!

Reactions: 5