Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll never be able to afford to buy their own home.
Also “missed not having another bugaboo in the house”
Terrible use of the double negative 🤦🏻‍♀️

She needs another prom like a fish needs a bicycle!
I can’t wait to see where they end up!!!!!

Reactions: 1
i don’t get the crazy spending on clothes for the youngest, she went mad on buying clothes for vinnie, surely she could reuse them for pete?! and how does she afford it all...

Reactions: 6
i don’t get the crazy spending on clothes for the youngest, she went mad on buying clothes for vinnie, surely she could reuse them for pete?! and how does she afford it all...
And now another new pram!
No doubt she’ll be giving it the chav makeover of fur trimmings!

Reactions: 2
It looks the same as pram another she has , what is the point he is almost 2 .she wastes so much money all the while her kids dont have their own beds .flipping crazy

It looks the same as pram another she has , what is the point he is almost 2 .she wastes so much money all the while her kids dont have their own beds .flipping crazy
Exactly, I really can’t weigh her up?
Does she have a spending addiction?
Because I’ve known a few keen shoppers in my time, but none of them can hold a candle to her and her constant buying.

I was thinking the same. I wonder if she can get away with by saying it’s ‘work’ 🙄

Do they call freeloading work now? 🙄
She does!
I dont get the work justification #pressday #prtrip
Lockdown is lockdown! You can’t just be a smoothie shop owner and justify opening for tit mums on the gram.

What bleeping moron owns that business, think these are the type of ‘influencers’ 🤮 they should aim their target at?

She does!
I dont get the work justification #pressday #prtrip
Lockdown is lockdown! You can’t just be a smoothie shop owner and justify opening for tit mums on the gram.

What bleeping moron owns that business, think these are the type of ‘influencers’ 🤮 they should aim their target at?
“Can’t wait to go back for a other visit” 🙄
What sort of business owner would use someone with such a poor grasp of grammar as an influencer?
It certainly isn’t a good look for them.

I've seen quite a few places seem to be letting people com sit in & eat for an insta post lately 🙄

I cannot believe that they are a bedroom (and a half) short!
If you look at grid posts they seem to make out that the bedroom with the double bed is hers.
If it belongs to two teenage girls, where are all their stuff?! It’s so strange!!
maybe they have done something with the garage? If she has no bedroom where are all her clothes?!

I cannot believe that they are a bedroom (and a half) short!
If you look at grid posts they seem to make out that the bedroom with the double bed is hers.
If it belongs to two teenage girls, where are all their stuff?! It’s so strange!!
maybe they have done something with the garage? If she has no bedroom where are all her clothes?!
M

I’ve definitely seen on stories the garage is just a regular garage!!

She has said before the teenagers have an en-suite so I presume it’s there bedroom. Maybe it’s actually 2 single beds and they pull them apart when they go to sleep? Or the two teenagers share a double bed? I’m sure everything has been hidden away out of sight so it looks like a master bedroom

M

I’ve definitely seen on stories the garage is just a regular garage!!

She has said before the teenagers have an en-suite so I presume it’s there bedroom. Maybe it’s actually 2 single beds and they pull them apart when they go to sleep? Or the two teenagers share a double bed? I’m sure everything has been hidden away out of sight so it looks like a master bedroom
Yeah she’s shown videos of the garage before full to the brim of gifted buggies 😂🤦‍♀️

Bragging about taking a coffee & a creme egg into her hair appointment isn’t she supposed to be wearing a mask? 😡

Now that we have all seen the inside of her house, where exactly does she put all these clothes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.