Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need all the gifted stuff, she just accepts anything! It’s sad to see her account changing like this

Reactions: 2
Glad I’ve found a forum for her as I need to get my anger out. All she does is scrounge for baby stuff!! she’ll online shop for items put them on her story saying how much she loves it, wants it, looking at buying it... All in hope that the company will gift it her before she buys it🤦🏻‍ She’s really grinding my gears

Reactions: 4
Glad I’ve found a forum for her as I need to get my anger out. All she does is scrounge for baby stuff!! she’ll online shop for items put them on her story saying how much she loves it, wants it, looking at buying it... All in hope that the company will gift it her before she buys it🤦🏻‍ She’s really grinding my gears
Yes yes yes!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree! She’s always begging the free stuff!

Yess!! I really can’t understand why she needs so much baby stuff, did she not keep anything back from the other kids?! Not only that it where does she keep it all 😂

Yess!! I really can’t understand why she needs so much baby stuff, did she not keep anything back from the other kids?! Not only that it where does she keep it all 😂
She obviously now bags the free stuff and sells the rest!!

I laughed when she was on about the skip hop stuff- ‘this isn’t an add I bought all the stuff myself- but I’d still love this this this and this!’ I will just tag them as a hint!!

She obviously now bags the free stuff and sells the rest!!

I laughed when she was on about the skip hop stuff- ‘this isn’t an add I bought all the stuff myself- but I’d still love this this this and this!’ I will just tag them as a hint!!
Oh god, I do tend to skip most her stories of the begging for free stuff, gets boring and repetitive. I also can’t understand why these companies actually send what she’s hinted for it’s so rude, go and bloody buy it yourself if u need it that bad

Oh god, I do tend to skip most her stories of the begging for free stuff, gets boring and repetitive. I also can’t understand why these companies actually send what she’s hinted for it’s so rude, go and bloody buy it yourself if u need it that bad
If I was a company I would certainly not send her a pram!! I’ve never known anyone have so many. She really needs to donate some of her stuff to people who actually need it !

Yeah she does. Tbh it would be great to see her donating some of these freebies to mothers in need rather than keeping it all

It’s ridiculous how many prams she has. That Roma she bangs on about looks so cheap and flimsy.

Reactions: 3
And I’ve see her get a pram gifted then selling it for like £200! How flipping cheeky!

Sure she had about 4 prams at once at one point. I used to like her but feel she is going the same as the rest and just out to get a freebie

I disagree. Some of the brands she’s worked with she has had connections with for years. She obviously is loyal to brands and has a good relationship with them. Yes she goes shopping a lot but I imagine being the 6th child, he’s fairly chilled. I wish my second was! Ha ha! I’d be shopping more if she’s sit in her buggy for long enough! She’s genuine.
Are you mummywright?! You seem to be extremely passionate about her...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s ridiculous how many prams she has. That Roma she bangs on about looks so cheap and flimsy.
I really don’t like it either, however I guess it’s perfect size when your whole life is revolved around going to river island

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s literally just had one too ‘vinnie’ She was sorting his baby stuff out the other day to sell but was saying she hardly used it all? Why not keep them for the new baby then?🤦🏻‍♀️She’s a proper beg. She was also reviewing a double pram she got sent. How can you do a true review on a double pram with only one baby to put in it?

Lol that’s your answer to anything anytime someone says something positive about someone. I would not survive six, almost 7 kids. 😂 I just think she’s nice & honest. Hence why I follow her and not others.
I do like her- she is down to earth and a fantastic mum to nearly 7 children but I do wish she would spend more time interacting Vinnie with other children. I personally know where she lives and there is a toddler group right across the road!

I felt sorry for her when she said she wished she had family- I no she said her relationship is non existent with her side of the family but you never see Eddies side coming to give her a hand!

I wanted to jump through the phone and help her yesterday!!

But I still stand by she loves the free stuff and it’s getting boring!!! Hopefully when baby comes she might have abit more to talk about!

I’ve followed her for a while but seriously considering un following her she does nothing but beg beg beg for items from companies and then doesn’t declare that things are gifted 😬

Reactions: 3
Iv followed her for a long time I skip her stories now. It the same old stuff. Costa, riverisland, only 2/6 kids make the Instagram cut, I used to like that she was down to earth and relatable but now I just think she is cringeworthy. Constantly posting about stuff she wants to buy. I just find it rude x

Reactions: 4
She looks knackered now what’s she going to be like with a newborn to look after 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.