Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a good shopping spree like anyone else, hardly ever buy myself anything but love shopping for my kids. I nearly always go when I can go alone though, it’s so painful having to take my 2 kids round the shops and I would never do it unless I have to. (7 and 3 years old) couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest. They’re bored to death and constantly whinging! Last time I took my 3 year old it was awful, he’s constantly running off, under the clothes rails, I had to go get his pram after one shop and give him constant snacks to keep him quiet! Why she does this constantly is beyond me!

Reactions: 1
I love a good shopping spree like anyone else, hardly ever buy myself anything but love shopping for my kids. I nearly always go when I can go alone though, it’s so painful having to take my 2 kids round the shops and I would never do it unless I have to. (7 and 3 years old) couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest. They’re bored to death and constantly whinging! Last time I took my 3 year old it was awful, he’s constantly running off, under the clothes rails, I had to go get his pram after one shop and give him constant snacks to keep him quiet! Why she does this constantly is beyond me!
I think thats why the boys are always strapped in a double Pram or she takes her husband and he walks up and the shopping centres while she shops till she drops.
Vinnie shouldn’t need a pushchair now he’s over 3 it’s pure laziness on her behalf in not allowing him the time to walk or go to places child friendly. Not a super market or coffee shop.

She’s mentioned before that the school mums don’t like her hasnt she? I’m not surprised!!!!!! She’s not someone I would want to be friends with either!

I never thought about that! Or the rent is really cheap & they actually can’t afford to move! I’d send my husband for the snip & stop popping babies you can’t afford out
I actually just LOLz brilliant

absolutely 💯 agree! Them children have never seen any culture or history, they honestly think all there is to life is shopping centres. She lives 10 minutes from Bolton Abbey yet I bet her children don’t have a clue where it is!

Could you imagine her camping in the south of France though hahahahaha
They won’t know what been outside is like! I think a lot of it is to do with them getting mucky. She’s ocd about it. I don’t know anyone who washes wellies and Pram wheels daily.

I think it’s for when the eldest goes to uni shell
Prob have to bunk up their! Unless her and Eddie give up their bedroom! Is disgusting really. I feel for the kids I really do.
I feel for Eddie ... but then again hes a mug. Just let's her spend spend spend. Gives her babies.

Reactions: 2
For The amount she shops for the kids, herself and for the house, the husband didn’t get much for Father’s Day-socks and a cookie 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Please! What is she bleeping wearing in her latest post 🤦🏼‍♀️ does she think she is 19? Someone needs to remind her that she is almost 40!! As for wet look leggings... was they even in fashion 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs

• Haha
In Costco again touching every bleeping thing in sight 🤦🏼‍♀️ And don’t tell me she’s pretending to buy that, her kids only eat beige and packet stuffing mix!! We are still in the middle of a pandemic Susanna, even if you don’t give two fucks about your own kids, care about others. Vinnie standing in the trolley and you letting them all touch stuff pisses me right off!!!

In Costco this evening....what I'm confused about is that she is out and about shopping around this time every evening, never see her prep dinner for her family, surely is that not what most mums are doing, especially with 7 kids she never seems to be making dinner, always out at dinner time 🤷‍♀️ with 7 kids I would imagine that takes alot of prep and washing up but she never seems to be doing this.....I know instagram doesn't show everything I suppose it's just a strange time to be out especially with such a large brood, generally this is the busiest time and the time most mums are at home

In Costco this evening....what I'm confused about is that she is out and about shopping around this time every evening, never see her prep dinner for her family, surely is that not what most mums are doing, especially with 7 kids she never seems to be making dinner, always out at dinner time 🤷‍♀️ with 7 kids I would imagine that takes alot of prep and washing up but she never seems to be doing this.....I know instagram doesn't show everything I suppose it's just a strange time to be out especially with such a large brood, generally this is the busiest time and the time most mums are at home
I find it very odd.i mean each to their own but I dont see any kind of routine for the younger ones. Maybe the reason why vinnie and Pete wake so much in the night. I have a strict bed time routine with mine especially with the little ones. tea, bath and bed all by 7PM. The older two I let have a bit of screen time in bed but after 8pm, its lights out and me time. Usually have all the cleaning jobs done while they are eating tea so it the pots that need washing. I dont know how she stays up till 1am/2am cleaning! Its beyond me!?

The pram was gifted!!! No mention of that in the response to the (never asked by anyone) questions!!!

In Costco again touching every bleeping thing in sight 🤦🏼‍♀️ And don’t tell me she’s pretending to buy that, her kids only eat beige and packet stuffing mix!! We are still in the middle of a pandemic Susanna, even if you don’t give two fucks about your own kids, care about others. Vinnie standing in the trolley and you letting them all touch stuff pisses me right off!!!
I haven’t taken my kids out shopping anywhere- I wait for my husband to be home - but they’ve all gone for a family trip!

I find it very odd.i mean each to their own but I dont see any kind of routine for the younger ones. Maybe the reason why vinnie and Pete wake so much in the night. I have a strict bed time routine with mine especially with the little ones. tea, bath and bed all by 7PM. The older two I let have a bit of screen time in bed but after 8pm, its lights out and me time. Usually have all the cleaning jobs done while they are eating tea so it the pots that need washing. I dont know how she stays up till 1am/2am cleaning! Its beyond me!?
you can’t have me time when your kids are scattered across all 4 floors finding somewhere to sleep!!

Think susanna has been reading on here all of a sudden she's making dinner 🙈

• Haha
Think susanna has been reading on here all of a sudden she's making dinner 🙈
Ooh I wonder what delights she’s chucking together tonight. Stuffing balls or cocktail sausages an haribo
I haven’t taken my kids out shopping anywhere- I wait for my husband to be home - but they’ve all gone for a family trip!
they know no different so sad. They only get a day out as long as it’s gifted, other wise it’s shopping centres and coffee shops. Poor kids get dragged all over for the latest cheap tat x

Ooh I wonder what delights she’s chucking together tonight. Stuffing balls or cocktail sausages an haribo

they know no different so sad. They only get a day out as long as it’s gifted, other wise it’s shopping centres and coffee shops. Poor kids get dragged all over for the latest cheap tat x
How many times to tkmax this week??

• Haha
Looks like she’s also been gifted a day out.... i bet she’s been/going on a farm safari by the end of the week. She goes no where other then shops unless it’s gifted!

It’s nice to see her spending the day with her eldest daughter... shame it’s shopping again!
I’d like to know where she gets her money tree from she shops constantly!

Looks like she’s also been gifted a day out.... i bet she’s been/going on a farm safari by the end of the week. She goes no where other then shops unless it’s gifted!

I’d like to know where she gets her money tree from she shops constantly!
She clearly isn’t saving the money for moving into a bigger house! I’d dislike her credit card bill at the end of the month!

Started following Susanna after she was at Stockeld Park one day, so I followed her thinking I'd get good recommendations for days out with the kids in Yorkshire. I know we've had lockdown etc. so no one has been able to go anywhere, but good god I don't think I can stomach watching another shopping trip/shopping haul! She has literally done nothing else since the shops opened the other week! How does she have the time and energy to go shopping every single day, and her credit card statement must be horrendous!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.