Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they ever owned a home?
Why are they renting?
Paying rent is dead money.
who knows!

I personally would never rent.

you would think with Eddie having his own business they would take some money out and put it down on a house. She could get a 4 bed for £250,000/£300,000 in the same village she lives in. Further down the road though you are looking at £400,000. It’s not a very desirable village she’s in!

Reactions: 1
who knows!

I personally would never rent.

you would think with Eddie having his own business they would take some money out and put it down on a house. She could get a 4 bed for £250,000/£300,000 in the same village she lives in. Further down the road though you are looking at £400,000. It’s not a very desirable village she’s in!
Indeed, some people have to rent because they can’t obtain a mortgage, but surely that can’t be the case with them, all the spare cash she always has to fritter away.

Indeed, some people have to rent because they can’t obtain a mortgage, but surely that can’t be the case with them, all the spare cash she always has to fritter away.
Probably cant get a mortgage because she is maxed out in debt by all the unnecessary spending, for someone who doesnt work and lives off her husbands wage which I would imagine is no more than average her spending does not match up.......also want to add why does she have her toddler still in the doona? His legs are hanging so far out of it he is bound to be squashed while sitting in the car! Is he not close to 2 now 🥴

Reactions: 6
Probably cant get a mortgage because she is maxed out in debt by all the unnecessary spending, for someone who doesnt work and lives off her husbands wage which I would imagine is no more than average her spending does not match up.......also want to add why does she have her toddler still in the doona? His legs are hanging so far out of it he is bound to be squashed while sitting in the car! Is he not close to 2 now 🥴
He’s far too big for the doona, and it isnt that she hasn’t got another prom or ten that’s she’s had gifted to her!

Reactions: 2
He’s far too big for the doona, and it isnt that she hasn’t got another prom or ten that’s she’s had gifted to her!
Exactly....although I think it's more that she is waiting to be gifted a car seat 🙄 watch this space she will have Pete in the doona until the gifted car seat comes! She done the same with vinny

Reactions: 1
Exactly....although I think it's more that she is waiting to be gifted a car seat 🙄 watch this space she will have Pete in the doona until the gifted car seat comes! She done the same with vinny
she’s shameless.

When she's asking what do you think she's buying, I'm dying to put hopefully a new blooming car seat for that poor child 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“What do you think I’m buying”
Some tat that she doesn’t need, we can be sure of that.

When she's asking what do you think she's buying, I'm dying to put hopefully a new blooming car seat for that poor child 🤦🏼‍♀️
Dont be daft she's waiting to be gifted a car seat lol why would she spend money on her childs safety when she can spend it on his image and clothes 🙄

On her stories, one of the things she’s hated about this pandemic is having to constantly keep telling the kids they can’t touch things in shops!
Yeah right, they’re always handling stuff.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.