Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3-07 this morning and she’s posting on her stories saying “definitely tired”!!
Was also posting on stories an hour before that!
If you’re tired then get to sleep you mad cow.
Why does she spend the night cleaning & ironing. Surely sleep is more important than a crisp ironed beige outfit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why does she spend the night cleaning & ironing. Surely sleep is more important than a crisp ironed beige outfit 🤷🏼‍♀️
She likes to paint out herself out to be some sort of martyr, always saying crap about having 7 kids running around her feet ,no 2 are adult/near adult ,2 middle boys stuck to their gaming chairs I would bet most days she barely sees them 2 boys .

Reactions: 2
“The fir poms are out”
I presume by that she means the pom poms on the toddlers hat!
if so it’s FUR poms, not fir.
She’s so thick.
She hasn’t a clue when it comes to homophones.

Reactions: 1
Whoever called it, you were right!
also 21 weeks, she will know the sex now!

Omg. I don’t care what anyone says - she is an embarrassment! 8 kids wtf
I really think (and I’ve known people like this) that she’s afraid of being left on her own.
How old is Pete now? About two and a half?
So he’ll be coming up to starting nursery next year.
Seems she always needs a child at home.

Can’t believe she’s pregnant again! Doesn’t she want to work lol. What does her partner do to be able to afford them all?

Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate 😂

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️ How old is she now? 45? I knew this was coming for ages, she can’t cope without a baby, so she babies the youngest to the point of them being a laughing stock.

Reactions: 4
Mummywright.7 #2 Baby number 8, her legs open more often than the garden gate 😂
Love it 🤣

She needs to be careful too, I’m almost certain she isn’t vaccinated against covid which can be more dangerous when pregnant.
Pregnant women are helping to fill up covid wards at the moment.

Love it 🤣

She needs to be careful too, I’m almost certain she isn’t vaccinated against covid which can be more dangerous when pregnant.
Along as those freebies are flowing she won't care.

I just want to know when she had time to get pregnant? The kids are always in her bed 🤢

I just want to know when she had time to get pregnant? The kids are always in her bed 🤢
And that’s when she actually gets in bed, the number of stories on Instagram she’s posted where she’s still up ironing and cleaning at 3am 🙄

Love it 🤣

Where have you heard that pile of shite?
Love it 🤣

Where have you heard that pile of shite? There is literally no data that supports what you’ve just said! Did you know Scotland have had a huge spike of over 2.5 the normal average of still births and deaths within 4 weeks of birth triggering an investigation due to it being beyond the control threshold, why would this be? It didn’t happen before we had covid vaccines but had covid so it isn’t caused by infection. Those vaccines do not have long term safety data on anyone let alone pregnant women, you would be mental to get a covid vaccine whilst carrying a child, especially if you’ve had a previous natural infection.

Where have you heard that pile of shite?

Where have you heard that pile of shite? There is literally no data that supports what you’ve just said! Did you know Scotland have had a huge spike of over 2.5 the normal average of still births and deaths within 4 weeks of birth triggering an investigation due to it being beyond the control threshold, why would this be? It didn’t happen before we had covid vaccines but had covid so it isn’t caused by infection. Those vaccines do not have long term safety data on anyone let alone pregnant women, you would be mental to get a covid vaccine whilst carrying a child, especially if you’ve had a previous natural infection.
OK, what’s your solution?
How do you propose this pandemic will end if everyone refuses the vaccine?
The dangers of covid are far greater than those of the immunisation .
Fear the virus not the vaccine.
Also look it up about unvaccinated pregnant women in covid wards.

The replies in her post 🤦‍♀️
sycophants calling her superwoman!
Yeah right.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.