Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whyohwhy

Bet she chose accounts at random not specifically went oooo you know who I want to promote us, that woman with 7 kids who complains she's can't take them to Trafford in a middle of a pandemic, yep her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Onetwothreemore

on the radio this morning it was saying baby banks are desperate for baby equipment, Susanna if your reading this please gift these on to someone who needs them.
she doesn’t read here!! This website doesn’t accept her credit card xx

• Haha

Greendream

Susanna and Eddie still don’t have a bedroom do they. I noticed other day they were all on the couch in one of her early morning looks whose in my bed crap stories. Don’t feel sorry for people who feed their kids shite And don’t have them in a routine. No excuses now vinnie and Pete have their own room. Bad parenting.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Disgusting that she sells the gifted stuff she gets.
Why not donate them to a charity or give to someone that is struggling financially?
She gets them for nothing FFS.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Sorry but you need to take some of the blame if your kids have been effected mentally and educationally by the last 15 months! It’s your duty as a parent to do everything you can to support and look after your child’s well-being.
These kids have been stuck cramped inside as YOU haven’t provided them with a home with space and a garden and before anyone jumps on me, it was her choice to keep dropping them out without the facilities to give them a comfortable life. It was YOU that spent 99% of lockdown on your phone trying to be a social media star! It’s you that have stunted at least, both your youngest children’s development to keep them squished in a gifted pram for the gram. It’s you that has more coats than books. The oldest boy doesn’t look like he’s seen a vitamin or daylight, she let him play video games from nearly the whole last year (when in lockdown).
Give me a break, I wonder how many sports days she’s actually been to? Bets zero if they are on the same day as the Zaarraa sale!
Her and the brain dead z-list scummy insta mummy’s are out in force today!

Myrtlemoaner

Poor Pete all his presents were Insta worthy! not the usual tat she buys! Love the colour coordinated blazer...NOT what a dick!
Also any one check the #baby8
She needs to stop making babies and actually acknowledge the one she’s already got!
Fancie going to KFC for your birthday too. Poor mite! A nice stroll on the beach in all the gifted waterproofs would of done them the world of good!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I know this sound cunty as but her little speech on the wine 🤦🏼‍♀️ She made the metro centre sound like the south of France! Also she can’t wait to have spontaneous trips away again? Did she ever? I’m not going to comment on the actual writing of said post.....

• Haha

Onetwothreemore

She seems very clean and orderly in the house so I don’t think that sleeping in a garage would be acceptable unless it was converted into a proper bedroom.
Can’t see them being allowed to do that to a rented property.
I honestly think they sleep on the living room floor! What a bizarre way to live when you spent so much money on absolute tat!!!!!

Eli15

Tv has broke again. Cole can't use his xmas gift until the TV is fixed yet again.

How about she justs stops spending money in clothes shops and buy a new TV.

Shinealight

VIP Member
The kids have absolutely no bedtime routine do they!

I bet her rent is through the roof that’s why she hasn’t been shopping recently!
She was always too busy rushing out shopping or manically cleaning once her husband got home to ever implement a bedtime routine.
I always loved the bath, story & bedtime routine, things like shopping and cleaning always came second to settling my babies down for the night.

Onetwothreemore

I must have followed Susanna for years & years! I can pretty much put my life on it she’s never ever mentioned or attended a sports day before & if I remember rightly she doesn’t attend school stuff because ‘people in the village don’t like me!’ Wonder bloody why!!!!

Greendream

Does anyone else think Pete walks and runs funny? Has she ever mentioned anything? I suspect it’s because he hasn’t got much muscle yet due to constantly been in the pram, high chair etc. Quite sad how much she baby’s them. Vinnie is the same as my son. I’ve watched her since they were babies. It’s crazy how far behind she makes with the high chair and in a pram until very old. They are so conditioned to it though. I’ve never known babies that will just sit in prams & high chairs once they know better so easily!!!

Yel

Chatty Member
Can someone start a new thread and leave the covid stuff to the covid threads?

Choco88

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion mummywright.7 #2 Finally selling the Doona, should have been sooner. Where’s she going to move to?

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Sorting out stuff in the new house.
“WTF have they got so much swim stuff?”
It’s got me beat, can’t remember her ever taking them swimming, even before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️

Choco88

VIP Member
Ok don't get angry, i just thought your posts seem to imply you don't like her, and like you say you find her boring. So my point was why bother waisting your time following her and getting wound up? Maybe social media is just not for you.
Why have you wasted your time joining Tattle? The whole point of this website is to discuss people we dislike on Social Media.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She literally just ordered a rice, I bet the takeaway was like wtf. She’s defo up the duff, with her ‘random takeaway’. Just got to the stage where her house fits (just!!) her kids and because she has the pure desperate, selfish need to have a pram all the time, will have another one. On the plus side her 2 and a half year old will be allowed to walk once and a while and maybe have the dummy taken away!