Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

I don’t agree with all the product touting... but what I will say is I do think she is a genuinely good mum. Sure she’s got a shopping addiction & all of the activities she does is shopping based. But she’s like a bloody work horse, she cleans and takes care of the kids with no outside help and yeah I get most of us do but she’s got 7!! The kids are always happy, clean, fed and I do genuinely think she does a lot of her ig stuff for them.

I follow her and she’s always got time to comment and reply.

I Think she’s alluded to a bad past/upbringing and I think she lives for her kids and maybe that’s why she has so many because she doesn’t have any family and she just wants to make her own family and happiness.

Reactions: 5

Whyohwhy

I've never once seen her kids at soft play. Think I've seen them once maybe twice in a park. They're constantly shown either on consoles, phones, strapped in a car or walking round a shop 🤔

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Diddums no insta worthy pics in her new dm’s trying to pretend she’s not over 40. How many fucking coats does she have. Pure example of quantity over quality. I spend £350 ish on one decent winter coat each year, normally a north face metro pol but she just loves buying cheap shit and would rather have 80! And literally wtf does she dress those babies in? They look fucking terrible! I’m going to stop following her she makes me too cross! What did she really think? It’s lockdown and she wanted to go on a jolly. She made me so cross through lockdown, I don’t know how she has any followers left, constantly shows how dim she is, go to maccys and get a coffee....

Bishbashbosh

I disagree. Some of the brands she’s worked with she has had connections with for years. She obviously is loyal to brands and has a good relationship with them. Yes she goes shopping a lot but I imagine being the 6th child, he’s fairly chilled. I wish my second was! Ha ha! I’d be shopping more if she’s sit in her buggy for long enough! She’s genuine.
Are you mummywright?! You seem to be extremely passionate about her...

• Haha
3-07 this morning and she’s posting on her stories saying “definitely tired”!!
Was also posting on stories an hour before that!
If you’re tired then get to sleep you mad cow.
Why does she spend the night cleaning & ironing. Surely sleep is more important than a crisp ironed beige outfit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s been gifted a new car seat for Pete.
She’s so “greatful” as they can now replace the shabby one he’s using!
Why would he be using a shabby seat?
She ain’t walking around in shabby coats, she’s buying new ones every couple of weeks.
Don’t the companies that gift stuff look at peoples priorities before deciding to gift them all this?

Reactions: 4

fran76

I actually feel really sorry for susanna. Don’t get me wrong. I’m baffled with her lifestyle, it’s such a shame they’ve spent so much money and been so wasteful on all the clothes, the crap food shops e, the prams, the embroidered clothes. £1000s on toys and coffees and clothes. It’s crazy. They could have built a lovely life for themselves and made life so much easier. They obviously did have the means but I can’t see how they could now as no way would a mortgage lender lend money to them with so many children, one income.

her life must be quite hard. I know it’s her own doing. 7 children, doesn’t have a washing line or. A dryer, how does she cope, a car that doesn’t fit them all in. She doesn’t have a family, a sibling, a support sfriends other than Instagram friends.She’s got that tiny kitchen, worlds smallest fridge and freezer.No dishwasher. God I know I’m sounding really extra I know not everyone has this things but man her life doesn’t seem fun it seems like work. Has to pull out a bed every night on the sofa 😭

don’t shout at me, I know full well they’ve done this to themselves but I think she’s lacked any guidance or support off a family. Shes masked her upbringing and tried to recreate a happy family by having as many children as she can to surround herself with people because she has no1. As much as I think they’ve let the children down in ways like not taking them out much apart from shopping or the odd day at the beach and treats herchildren like babies for far too long. They aren’t allowed out of the pram until they literally start pre school. I also know everyday is for her kids. She literally works for them. She has no self confidence, she seems to let them take the absolute piss Out of her, Eddie works at ridiculous o clock. It just all seems somuch like work and not fun.

Im truly baffled with the bedroom arrangements I could have sworn Ellen & Nieve had their own room 🤷🏼‍♀️

She seems really down at the moment. I don’t wish to kick anyone when they are on the floor I hope she finds a house suitable for her family and realises how things could have been different and maybe moving forward spends less and saves more for a brighter future. We’re all learning i genuinely don’t think she knows better. Who would she have ever learnt off. Seems like she’s been on her own from young.
i agree with some of this.....but these children didn't ask to be born, she knew there was no more space after baby 5, she knew they couldn't afford a bigger car with all the love in the world that she has for them she has really hasn't thought these children grow up(when she allows) she is moaning that poor Pete has missed out on so much but I've yet to see her doing any classes, groups or things with friends and kids with any of her children.

the only time they get a fun day out is if its gifted. the holidays are 3 nights in a premier inn and tend to be the same place every year. i cant help feeling that i feel sorry for them more then her. I follow some bigger families like herself and i love watching their dynamics how they juggle multiple children. I cant help feeling she's to materialistic and looking the part seems to come before actually thinking these kids need a bigger house, garden, play dates. shed rather Pete has doctor martins on his feet then take him to swimming classes or the park.

Finally I thought pete would be getting pushed to school in it 🤣🤦‍♀️

selling the pram which she was gifted and said it’s the best things ever …..
she must be getting a new gifted car seat wonder who's been kicked out of the car now maybe her older boy?

Onetwothreemore

i agree with some of this.....but these children didn't ask to be born, she knew there was no more space after baby 5, she knew they couldn't afford a bigger car with all the love in the world that she has for them she has really hasn't thought these children grow up(when she allows) she is moaning that poor Pete has missed out on so much but I've yet to see her doing any classes, groups or things with friends and kids with any of her children.

the only time they get a fun day out is if its gifted. the holidays are 3 nights in a premier inn and tend to be the same place every year. i cant help feeling that i feel sorry for them more then her. I follow some bigger families like herself and i love watching their dynamics how they juggle multiple children. I cant help feeling she's to materialistic and looking the part seems to come before actually thinking these kids need a bigger house, garden, play dates. shed rather Pete has doctor martins on his feet then take him to swimming classes or the park.

she must be getting a new gifted car seat wonder who's been kicked out of the car now maybe her older boy?
has anyone ever known anyone wear Gucci flip flops but sleeps on a pull out bed in their living room?! I follow one of her Instagram friends - she is VERY open the fact she lives in social housing and doesn’t have much spare cash! Her husband was made redundant during the pandemic and she really worried about what they would do! I loved her honesty and really felt for her. She doesn’t pretend she’s something she’s not and that’s what I dislike about Susanna! Even more so how she’s not been honest about the housemove and yes she doesn’t need to discuss every little bit of her life but to me she would be more relatable if she told people- yep our rental is gone up for sale- we can’t afford to buy and it’s really worrying! X

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Tv has broke again. Cole can't use his xmas gift until the TV is fixed yet again.

How about she justs stops spending money in clothes shops and buy a new TV.
I don’t mean to sound like a first world prat but put down the Za-raaaa and get your kids a new bloody tv! It’s Christmas you’ve got 7 kids trapped in a tiny house with no tv. Happy to spend spend spend on coats that look like they’ve come of a market stall. Some people are crazy!

Onetwothreemore

She’s complaining that family don’t want to see her for Covid reasons! Maybe it’s becduse they know she’s visited every shop in the north touching everything as she walks by 😂 🤢
I didn’t think she saw her family? Eddie’s family probably see her for what she is!! She’s just obsessed with spending money while he is working his arse off to pay off her creditcard bills! She really needs to get a grip!

Boobear241917

I feel like all this ‘drama’ she’s fussing over with this mirror is her stalling in the hope she’ll be gifted one 🙄

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I noticed she had a baby face filter on the kids
This morning why just why 😬😬😬

Was suprised the presents were in the living room though she was very careful last night with her recording not to show the sofa ( sleeping ) area 🤣

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
She lives for shops.
Very shallow, I’d be more in to finding out why Cole hates school so much, he always looks like a little lost soul!

Onetwothreemore

The kids have absolutely no bedtime routine do they!

I bet her rent is through the roof that’s why she hasn’t been shopping recently!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I know where does she store it all?

Surprise surprise she’s out shopping again, at the White Rose this time with all the tribe 🙄
Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d forgo all that shit shopping, buying disposable insta worthy shit, day trips to tkmax, sparkly fucking ducks and save up (obvs not in corona times but she prob would anyway) and take my kids on holiday! Those kids see nothing but the inside of bargain shit shops or Zaaara ornif yoire under 3 that crap farm she gets in free to. Give them experiences not tat! So many of these wannabe mummy influencers are so worried about stuff and not actually doing stuff it makes me so sad.

Save some pennies by not buying every bit of shit you see on other people instas, get them passports, pack up a car or two and take them to France or somewhere. It literally can cost a little (or loads).
I’d rather mine said they went to the south of France than they had 6 bugaboo prams....