Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if the big rush to move over here quick smart was something to do with the school situation with Sophie? Some sort of rule like you need to be at your stated residence at least three months before start of September or something? Anyone know?

Oh and just to add…I thought the same about the pushchair, have seen it marked #gifted since the Peppa Pig World trip. Also, I think the Le Creuset dish was a gift too wasn’t it? I remember a few influencers being given them as Mother’s Day gifts from Le Creuset 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if the big rush to move over here quick smart was something to do with the school situation with Sophie? Some sort of rule like you need to be at your stated residence at least three months before start of September or something? Anyone know?
probably. In my experience, movers need to have proof of coming into the UK shortly after the school application has been made.

Depends on the LA though- i never worked in Surrey (too aFFluEnt and too hot for me 🥵)

The address used would have had to have been the US though which may explain the school place upset.

I think it’s unfair for people who are moving and KNOW where they are going to live…but unfortunately the initial application has to be made based on where the child is living at that moment.

Future addresses can be considered once the child is physically there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just like she sleep trained Charlie using the Ferber method at four months which isn’t recommended until 6 months and plopped Olivia in a non-lie flat pram until her freebie arrived. She literally does not give a tit about these content babies unless they’re serving her in some way.
Poor Charlie. She really is so hard on that wee guy.

Reactions: 11
Noticed the new Coral edition Tripp Trapp high chair too, I imagine gifted but no AD or rant about a receipt so who knows.
Totally gifted. Why would you buy such an expensive high chair for your last kid when you know the ikea one does the job! She didn’t have the Tripp trapp for the other 2 and everyone knows that’s a first baby purchase because they’re absolutely over rated but first time mums don’t know any better 😂

Reactions: 12
Totally gifted. Why would you buy such an expensive high chair for your last kid when you know the ikea one does the job! She didn’t have the Tripp trapp for the other 2 and everyone knows that’s a first baby purchase because they’re absolutely over rated but first time mums don’t know any better 😂
I’ll have to disagree! I love my Tripp traps. Still going strong 12 and 6 years later. Worth it in my opinion.

Reactions: 1

Oh and just to add…I thought the same about the pushchair, have seen it marked #gifted since the Peppa Pig World trip. Also, I think the Le Creuset dish was a gift too wasn’t it? I remember a few influencers being given them as Mother’s Day gifts from Le Creuset 🙄
Possible it turned out that Sophie needed to be here, maybe for a induction day or something because Caroline was for leaving her with Kyle until here and her snark reminded her that gun violence and school shootings was her main reason (along with others) for the move, so why leave the only child in school behind in that danger? She didn't say much other than Soohie wanted to come but I'd say she was guilted into it.
Caroline had already put in a quick 2 week trip to secure school place.

Reactions: 5
It’s got nothing to do with schools. She hates America and just wanted to be here. That’s all. She wanted to get out of there as fast as she could. If you watch her videos, she kept counting down to move and kept saying she wants to move as quickly as possible but had to stay until Sophie broke up for summer and she pulled her out just a little before. That’s all

Possible it turned out that Sophie needed to be here, maybe for a induction day or something because Caroline was for leaving her with Kyle until here and her snark reminded her that gun violence and school shootings was her main reason (along with others) for the move, so why leave the only child in school behind in that danger? She didn't say much other than Soohie wanted to come but I'd say she was guilted into it.
Caroline had already put in a quick 2 week trip to secure school place.
You cannot do an international move into a state school without proof the child is coming something sharpish

The school will literally need to see a plane ticket/eurotunnel passenger info screengrab/ferry ticket in the *child’s name* within weeks to secure the place. It can’t be granted without it. I have worked in LAs where it needs to be within 4 weeks

(did school admissions stuff in an area with lots of international mobility)

It’s got nothing to do with schools. She hates America and just wanted to be here. That’s all. She wanted to get out of there as fast as she could. If you watch her videos, she kept counting down to move and kept saying she wants to move as quickly as possible but had to stay until Sophie broke up for summer and she pulled her out just a little before. That’s all
Yeah a bit of both k think, she needed to have her registered and seen at the mums addres to apple for school by a certain date.

Reactions: 3
Most influencers with any decent following have others make fake accounts pretending to be them (on Facebook more than anything). Usually it’s just reposting videos and such, but can include all kinds of stuff. I’ve seen it happen to folks who don’t even have a Facebook account, and definitely lots who post under the user name of their other accounts (since it doesn’t have to be unique like on insta and such). People really should be reporting any fake accounts they see (for anyone) because they are not only often stealing revenue, but they can get twisted very quick and if it’s someone involving kids on the posts it’s even more troubling when it does go that way.