Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no, that can’t be right because Caroline doesn’t do consumerism babezzzzz
Let’s play eye spy for the tikky tokky children and when you’ve performed I will let you have the iPad so that I can eat in peace but then people on the evil Reddit won’t mum shame me because I’m better than those American tikkytocky mums!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mum would think I’d absolutely lost it if I went out for lunch with her and was sat there talking to my phone and filming everything.

Reactions: 13
The Ivy is little more than a chain restaurant. I’ve been to the one in Birmingham the one in Royal Tunbridge Wells😉 and the one in Cardiff!! This of course means I am frightfully middle class and frightfully well travelled. I am judging myself by Caroline’s criteria. I also do not own a tin opener! Oh and their toilets are all decorated the same.

Reactions: 10
The Ivy is little more than a chain restaurant. I’ve been to the one in Birmingham the one in Royal Tunbridge Wells😉 and the one in Cardiff!! This of course means I am frightfully middle class and frightfully well travelled. I am judging myself by Caroline’s criteria. I also do not own a tin opener! Oh and their toilets are all decorated the same.
It is absolutely a chain restaurant! It’s like they took all the Browns that used to once be seen as oh so posh and just made them into Ivys! 😂 it was empty too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ofcourse this knob takes her kids to the ivy.
the ivy grill is just middle class mcdonalds

full of families during the day and early dinner sitting

(the prices are only marginally pricer to what you would pay for a shite chain meal without any Tesco vouchers or discount. It’s just posh fish finger sandwich and chips fare)

Reactions: 6
This women is actually unbelievable!! Uh what about your children Caroline!? Mother is out of bounds but has no problem exploiting her kids!

IMG_9210.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t make any sense of that. Is she implying the only black people in her area, are players and players families of Chelsea FC?

Reactions: 5
See these ‘creators’ like Caroline. Whining about privacy. But film every aspect of their life, their kids are known to thousands of strangers, but think they’re entitled to privacy? They make money off exploiting their thick Huns, encouraging them to buy shite they don’t need. But want privacy. No wonder her mum and brother refuse to be filmed.
---
Apologies, put the wrong screen grab up. Have edited it now.
Can you put the one about Chelsea back up? I can’t find it xx

Reactions: 12
Absolute cheek of her giving money saving tips by getting stuff off marketplace when all she does is beg for gifted and buy herself designer 🙄

Reactions: 2