Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do the filming angle that makes us have to look directly up her nostrils 👃 I can’t watch!!

Reactions: 5
Her face when she’s out with her daughters “Charlie’s at nursery, shame”.
Wouldn’t it make sense for both to be in nursery the same day? It’s not like she’s doing 1-1 time with Charlie when Sophie’s at nursery.
George told her she was a bore, I'm not sure who these people are but they are just getting their thoughts right out there 😂
Her hair? Are we waiting for a #pr discount or until Kyle gets here? as to be fair 4 hours in a hairdressers isn't unreasonable, but the black and yellow ain't a look, and think she's over the fringe.

Reactions: 3
Her face when she’s out with her daughters “Charlie’s at nursery, shame”.
Wouldn’t it make sense for both to be in nursery the same day? It’s not like she’s doing 1-1 time with Charlie when Sophie’s at nursery.
How is she only 34??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The nightie makes no sense, it is genuinely awful. You wouldn’t catch me ever wandering around in that garb, she looks like she is waiting to go in for an operation! God help poor Kyle, bet he can’t wait to get to England to snuggle up to his Sweet-Caro-Whine in her Florence Nighting-whale era 😂

Also, why is she always showing those bloody alleyways round the back of where they live? It’s like she wants the Brits to know just how safe Cobs is “look at me all alone with my kiddos down an alleyway and I haven’t been stabbed” vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she think she’s edgy saying she lived in the ~Middle East~ instead of saying she lived in Dubai? Haloumi isn’t even from the Middle East ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the nighty is giving Bridgerton, I'm sure M&S have jumped right on that trend.
But so far the woman who complained about the USA and over consumption, also who said she only shopped in America to make herself less sad, has bought, jeans, a nighty, a le cruset pan, kids clothes, a Mulberry handbag and who knows what else.
---
Trying soooo hard to get on the M&S sponsorship/ambassador list
It's another #ad

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she have to declare the pram as Ad - gifted every time it’s shown on camera for a year in the UK?
---
Doesn’t she have to declare the pram as Ad - gifted every time it’s shown on camera for a year in the UK?
Like per video, not per frame.

Reactions: 4