Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of cleaning up herself and her baby the woman decides to film a tiktok? Can't bleeping stand that woman

Reactions: 6
Let’s call a spade a spade, the kids look like Kyle. I Don’t understand why she finds it so difficult to hear. Especially since she was banging on about “birthing my husband’s clone” a mere few months ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Interesting how she tells the story of her local newsagents being robbed when a week ago she wouldn’t hear of perfect Cobham having issues.

Reactions: 18
is anyone going to tell her that the kids want toast and snacks after breakfast because coco pops isn’t nutritionally balanced and wouldn’t fill up a fly?

Reactions: 20
Let’s call a spade a spade, the kids look like Kyle. I Don’t understand why she finds it so difficult to hear. Especially since she was banging on about “birthing my husband’s clone” a mere few months ago.
She calls her Olive all the time, yet she's had to use Olivia to make a point in that comment.

Reactions: 8
im surprised she even knows Olivia’s name, given she calls her “the olive” or “the baby” 99.9% of the time
I literally thought she had decided to go with olive now as I haven’t heard her call her Olivia once since she announced the name!

Reactions: 5
is anyone going to tell her that the kids want toast and snacks after breakfast because coco pops isn’t nutritionally balanced and wouldn’t fill up a fly?
lol right, no protein, no fibre... literally just puffed grains made of 90% sugar.

I watched her vlog and she was going on about Sophie wanting to try out all the "British Cereals"

And... like nearly every single cereal we get here in the UK is just a rebranded US cereal due to copyright laws, with slightly less things in it due to differing food regulations

Reactions: 6
She would argue grass wasn’t green just to be awkward.
Yep really. I met her on a few nights out when we worked together in Dubai we had a friend in common, in the end I had to tell our friend to not invite me out with Caroline cos she was insufferable, she would contradict anything with anybody it’s really her whole personality

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I literally thought she had decided to go with olive now as I haven’t heard her call her Olivia once since she announced the name!
I never understood why people give their child a name, then give them either a completely different name, or a nickname that’s the same length as their name.
I kind of get it if they’re calling them Theodore and they call them Teddy, so when their older they can revert back, so their not applying for jobs as Teddy. Or if their siblings can’t say their name, so they all end up calling the child that as a Nick name.

Reactions: 2