Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks a lot about her self for someone who lives with their mumšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Why arenā€™t they renting something of their own? Are you telling me that in Cobham there is not a single rental that would be suitable for 6-12 months while they get things sorted with house sale etc

Reactions: 15
She thinks a lot about her self for someone who lives with their mumšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Why arenā€™t they renting something of their own? Are you telling me that in Cobham there is not a single rental that would be suitable for 6-12 months while they get things sorted with house sale etc

Nah, rent is something you have to pay for.

Her mum will be in rented before her.

Reactions: 11
Also why does she think itā€™s such a flex to make sausage and mash making on itā€™s all we Britā€™s eat šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Couldnā€™t have waited 2 weeks max to let Kyle try out the mattress thatā€™s meant for HIM?? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
I remember her talking about Kyleā€™s back on a live (he wasnā€™t there) She said very casually ā€œhe got blown up and now gets money off the government. We checked, he still gets it when we moveā€. She then went on to say itā€™s meant to physio, acupuncture etc but said itā€™s not used for that. Up until that point, I hadnā€™t seen her blatant bitchness, but it made me see a different side.
Can you imagine if it was the other way around and Caroline received monthly compensation off the airline, due to damaging it as an air hostess. Sheā€™d use every penny on herself
Now I feel smug because I didnā€™t know that she ever confirmed this and I have posted before that I would bet he gor some sort of injury pay out / forced retirement from the military because of his Injury. All I ever heard or seen her say was that he came out early due to Injury. No harm to him itā€™s probably well deserved but just another example of how being a wannabe middle class , white woman with a Surrey accent changes how that type of set up is looked upon . Same as with the demands about school.

Reactions: 7
The king-size mattress is Ā£2,300 and the super-king is Ā£2,600.
That is absolute madness and that nasty so and so gets it for free and then does nothing but complain about anything and everything

You need a serious reality check babes

Reactions: 10
So, the ā€œhealthy dinnerā€, sausages but their Cumberland and sooo good, full of crap really. Potatoes again, dry she says and lumpy, doesnā€™t matter because sheā€™s going to drown them in sodium gravy!!! She used almost half a jar, because she has to do it her way!! The dinner looked šŸ’©

And for gods sake is she growing her hair out or what? The yellow stripes and black look super (not)

Reactions: 7
Surely given Kyle is the one with back issues he should be the one testing mattresses?

My other half has a bad back and he's always trying out our new sofas / chairs / beds etc to make sure they're suitable for him THEN we see if I like them / find them comfy.

Surely that's just common decency? Oh wait.. it's Caroline
It's gifted babes, so it doesn't matter! Actually Kyle doesn't matter. Though he's on the list too for enabling this behaviour.

Reactions: 14
FFS. I spent A LOT of money on a Tempur Mattress last year (itā€™s great FYI). I purposely went for this brand as I was so sick of the whole of Instagram being gifted Emma mattresses. And now this bloody bird gets a gifted one from Tempur šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
She said in a comment that she got in. Kept that one quiet. Imaging having the audacity to kick up a stink about free primary placement when you havenā€™t lived in or contributed to the country for ten years.
---
lol. Audacity again. Has she ever heard of the phrases ā€œin my opinionā€ or ā€œin my experienceā€ she seems to have lost tjr ability to use them , everything is a declaration of her way / understanding and teaching people to suck eggs. For all she knows that person could be a politics doctorate. Patronising uneducated idiot . And also kidding no one sheā€™s a Labour voter
---
clearer this commentator is a scot too so she probably doesnā€™t need a lecture on how Westminster works, Iā€™m guessing! Strangely enough we are pretty clued on on that tit show, caz
From the way she seems to think ā€œthe UKā€ and ā€œEnglandā€ are interchangeable, Iā€™d expect Caroline doesnā€™t quite understand the concept of Scotland and/or thinks us Scots are inferior beings that she need to speak very slowly for

From the way she seems to think ā€œthe UKā€ and ā€œEnglandā€ are interchangeable, Iā€™d expect Caroline doesnā€™t quite understand the concept of Scotland and/or thinks us Scots are inferior beings that she need to speak very slowly for
This grinds my gears when people say 'the uk' when they just mean England. Scotland and northern ireland especially are so so far removed from England and its politics ect and the way of life ect

Also, sheā€™s so disparaging about her own kids.

ā€œMy American childrenā€

Er, I donā€™t believe they elected where they wanted to be born and raised for the first few years of their lives

Reactions: 9
And she also just pities anyone that lives in Wales ( one place in UK you might actually need to drive a 4 wheel drive vehicle such as a Landrover / SUV - not suburban Surrey)

Reactions: 3
It says more about Caroline that she has to keep stating that she ā€˜has the receiptsā€™ because sheā€™s actually paid for something herself. Never in my life have I had to state that, as I pay for everything myself - like the majority of us normal folk. Itā€™s embarrassing she has to clarify when sheā€™s had to spend her own money šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
I wonder how long her mum will last before having a word. It seems so overstimulating to go from living alone peacefully to having 3 young kids and your loud mouth daughter in the house šŸ™ˆ latest video - baby crying, telly on, messy house, loud kids, caroline rabbiting on to her phone ā€¦. I would have a headache!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how long her mum will last before having a word. It seems so overstimulating to go from living alone peacefully to having 3 young kids and your loud mouth daughter in the house šŸ™ˆ latest video - baby crying, telly on, messy house, loud kids, caroline rabbiting on to her phone ā€¦. I would have a headache!
Her mum never seems to be there! I know she works, but I bet she delays coming home. Plus, I wonder if sheā€™s had to get a cleaner because of Caroline? I get kids are messy and need a lot of stuff, but I feel that there would be zero respect for her mums space. The two eldest are old enough to help tidy have be responsible for specific tasks (Sophie, particularly) so Iā€™m sure theyā€™d be able to move their toys to the bedroom etc.
In the awful sausage and mash video, Caroline saying ā€œSophie, donā€™t talk to grandma like thatā€ or similar. If her mum has lived alone for a while, Iā€™m sure seeing your grandkids and daughter would be exciting, but then to not have your own space and stuff everywhere, the novelty wills soon disappear

Reactions: 8