Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drove down Cobham high street today. It’s really nothing special. Didn’t see a single dog tied up outside a shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's just absolutely miserable.

Hates her children. Hates her husband. Hates her family. Hates the US. Hates her followers...

She reminds me of my mother. The entitlement she has and the way she always has to be right and wants to be seen as the centre of her family when in reality she does duck all.

She doesn't like her followers at all. She just wants to live in her mums big house, drive a 70k car, cet gifted luxury items and holidays and go to soft plays and pubs all day.

She's living in altered reality. None of the comments I've seen have been rude her followers are all lovely to her and she responds with so much nastiness it's vile..

Reactions: 35
Just discovered her a few weeks ago. At first I thought she was hilarious.. now I wonder where all her money comes from, what does her husband do etc? As she just seems ridiculously spoiled and entitled. Sorry to say it, but like the stereotype Surrey Mum.
Same here, she is in desperate need of a good bath as does the little boy.

Reactions: 7
I was already over her long ago, but calling Charlie an idiot on a vlog for everyone to see. That sweet souled boy 🥲

I came across an interesting thing on TT
Affluent neglect, neglect is generally unclean, unkempt, poor diet, dentistry, no safe home environment and so on.
They are saying Affluent neglect is on the rise it's the opposite as in, well dressed, clean, huge homes, fine schooling but the neglect comes in as an emotional neglect, so kids being ignored, set up with ipads, phones, lack of attachment, warmth, nurturing that they need. I mean I would need to look into it more before I formed an opinion and **I AM NOT SAYING** this is Caroline so no one come for me! but she certainly comes across at times that she can't be bothered with them, i was under the impression she was coming back and between herself and the village life would be easier as a sahm, but so far we've 2 in daycare and she seems more frazzled than ever.
Wow you just described my whole childhood 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
She's just absolutely miserable.

Hates her children. Hates her husband. Hates her family. Hates the US. Hates her followers...

She reminds me of my mother. The entitlement she has and the way she always has to be right and wants to be seen as the centre of her family when in reality she does duck all.

She doesn't like her followers at all. She just wants to live in her mums big house, drive a 70k car, cet gifted luxury items and holidays and go to soft plays and pubs all day.

She's living in altered reality. None of the comments I've seen have been rude her followers are all lovely to her and she responds with so much nastiness it's vile..
It’s giving narcissist, babz~

• Haha
What happened with the whole Sophie not getting into the school Caroline wanted? I’m guessing she’ll appeal? Would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall that day, I bet she went OFF! 😂

OMG. I’ve followed for a while, since just before the “decision” was made to move back to the UK. I used to think she was alright - WTF has happened to her since landing back in my neck of the woods? She might have receipts but she is spending money like there’s no tomorrow?! She has three kids and I’m guessing they will all be sent private. She needs to buy a house in Cobham, and a car, and have something left over for contingencies I would have thought?! What does the husband do for a living that will support this lifestyle in deepest darkest Surrey?
---
I used to like her but is it just me or is her attitude INCREDIBLY defensive and annoying in her most recent “vlogs”?

Reactions: 14
What is she on about 🤣 It’s a 2 man race with the tory’s and labour and the way she’s talking about it people are going to read that and think they should do a tory vote for safety, to get the tory’s out we have to vote labour but you can tell she’s a tory, she gives off Maggie Thatcher vibes

Reactions: 28
Maggie stole the milk - Caroline drinks the wine.
Both nasty, selfish & obnoxious woman - the perfect Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened with the whole Sophie not getting into the school Caroline wanted? I’m guessing she’ll appeal? Would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall that day, I bet she went OFF! 😂
She said in a comment that she got in. Kept that one quiet. Imaging having the audacity to kick up a stink about free primary placement when you haven’t lived in or contributed to the country for ten years.
---
lol. Audacity again. Has she ever heard of the phrases “in my opinion” or “in my experience” she seems to have lost tjr ability to use them , everything is a declaration of her way / understanding and teaching people to suck eggs. For all she knows that person could be a politics doctorate. Patronising uneducated idiot . And also kidding no one she’s a Labour voter
---
What is she on about 🤣 It’s a 2 man race with the tory’s and labour and the way she’s talking about it people are going to read that and think they should do a tory vote for safety, to get the tory’s out we have to vote labour but you can tell she’s a tory, she gives off Maggie Thatcher vibes
clearer this commentator is a scot too so she probably doesn’t need a lecture on how Westminster works, I’m guessing! Strangely enough we are pretty clued on on that tit show, caz

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She said in a comment that she got in. Kept that one quiet. Imaging having the audacity to kick up a stink about free primary placement when you haven’t lived in or contributed to the country for ten years.
---
lol. Audacity again. Has she ever heard of the phrases “in my opinion” or “in my experience” she seems to have lost tjr ability to use them , everything is a declaration of her way / understanding and teaching people to suck eggs. For all she knows that person could be a politics doctorate. Patronising uneducated idiot . And also kidding no one she’s a Labour voter
She also hasn’t figured out that it is a 3 party system- SNP (don’t @me I despise them) are the 3rd biggest party, not the Lib Dem’s - she’s really not that smart but she thinks she is 😩 the women is dangerous with her over inflated ideas on things- it’s very worrying! No wonder the country has gone to tit, people following people like her and learning all the wrong stuff!
---
Also she did that face again when talking about Kyle and very quickly tried to change it into an eye roll in the latest dinner video!

Reactions: 12
Kyle has a bad back as was blown up! Such a nice way to put it. So he needs a flashy bells and whistles mattress. Ooh look here’s one gifted. Snarky comment about receipts and Kyle isn’t even trying the frigging mattress. Hope it’s uncomfy as hell! I bloody hate these grifters. Wants a £70,000 car, doesn’t have a home as a mum of 3 and is gifted a buggy and a mattress. Make it make sense. She’s influencing no one at this point.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Kyle has a bad back as was blown up! Such a nice way to put it. So he needs a flashy bells and whistles mattress. Ooh look here’s one gifted. Snarky comment about receipts and Kyle isn’t even trying the frigging mattress. Hope it’s uncomfy as hell! I bloody hate these grifters. Wants a £70,000 car, doesn’t have a home as a mum of 3 and is gifted a buggy and a mattress. Make it make sense. She’s influencing no one at this point.
I remember her talking about Kyle’s back on a live (he wasn’t there) She said very casually “he got blown up and now gets money off the government. We checked, he still gets it when we move”. She then went on to say it’s meant to physio, acupuncture etc but said it’s not used for that. Up until that point, I hadn’t seen her blatant bitchness, but it made me see a different side.
Can you imagine if it was the other way around and Caroline received monthly compensation off the airline, due to damaging it as an air hostess. She’d use every penny on herself

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I remember her talking about Kyle’s back on a live (he wasn’t there) She said very casually “he got blown up and now gets money off the government. We checked, he still gets it when we move”. She then went on to say it’s meant to physio, acupuncture etc but said it’s not used for that. Up until that point, I hadn’t seen her blatant bitchness, but it made me see a different side.
Can you imagine if it was the other way around and Caroline received monthly compensation off the airline, due to damaging it as an air hostess. She’d use every penny on herself
Yeah she’d use it on nails , Botox ,£200 tops and £400 headphones. Not on rent / mortgage or necessities . Urgh she grinds my bloody gears.

Reactions: 8
---
Urgh smug witch. What Caroline wants, Caroline gets 🙄. Completely agree with you, away for a decade and then whinges and moans and stamps her feet to get her own way. I bet she will be an absolute witch of a school mum!
---
---
clearer this commentator is a scot too so she probably doesn’t need a lecture on how Westminster works, I’m guessing! Strangely enough we are pretty clued on on that tit show, caz
Urgh smug witch. What Caroline wants, Caroline gets 🙄. Completely agree with you, away for a decade and then whinges and moans and stamps her feet to get her own way. I bet she will be an absolute witch of a school mum!

Reactions: 11
I think she’d turn up at the school gates in her unhinged CBeebies presenter outfit looking grubby and banging on about the US to give her a point of difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely given Kyle is the one with back issues he should be the one testing mattresses?

My other half has a bad back and he's always trying out our new sofas / chairs / beds etc to make sure they're suitable for him THEN we see if I like them / find them comfy.

Surely that's just common decency? Oh wait.. it's Caroline

Reactions: 16