Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying her husband is 70% disabled on her Facebook post? He hides it well. Wasn’t he going on roller coasters at Paultons Park. I assume this is too justify this free mattress. Who cares Caroline who cares.

Reactions: 17
No one is jealous, they’re just sick of her slagging off everyone. “Dangerous America”, “Miserable Brits”. Just duck off Caroline. Your opinion isn’t fact, it’s an opinion.

Reactions: 19
She’s clearly desperate for a M&S collab. Can’t believe how much time she gave to sucking up their a$$ on that last video when it was supposed to be about the gifted mattress. Faking a text to her mum to tell her how good the M&S was. Would you not just wait until you got home like the rest of us would if you weren’t on the beg? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Is she saying her husband is 70% disabled on her Facebook post? He hides it well. Wasn’t he going on roller coasters at Paultons Park. I assume this is too justify this free mattress. Who cares Caroline who cares.
And constantly at the gym and had very expensive running shoes I’m guessing to run in . Go figure . I knwo not all disabilities are visible but she did say it was a physical injury . She’s kept this fact up her sleeve for a reason until now

Reactions: 6
It’s damage limitation time for our Cazza. Americans are amazing, Brits are amazing, humans are amazing. She loves her husband.

Nothing to see here, only jealous folk! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not xenophobic, just hates the consumerism in the US. 2 hrs later, posts a video waxing lyrical about a shopping mall.
If they need a Tempur mattress for Kyle’s back, surely it would make sense for Kyle to try out the mattresses? But saying “they’re giving me a free one so I’m deciding which one I like babez…” doesn’t sound so good. Also, the way she talks about Kyle being “blown up” is just so insensitive. Every day she makes my blood boil more and more.

Reactions: 23
That is probably her most distasteful to date. Was there any need for the ‘explosive’ hand gestures??!

Reactions: 18
She’s deffo trying to get a free colour/tint - for a grwm babezzz for a new hair do. Because wtf is going on with that greasy half lighted hair??!! For the olives she is waynetta from Harry Enfield - who wanted everything all the other mumzzzzz had

Reactions: 11
That is probably her most distasteful to date. Was there any need for the ‘explosive’ hand gestures??!
She’s zaney and funny- it’s our dark British humour innit! Yet, she relegates him to sleeping with Sophie on the floor when she has people to stay, oh and he does CrossFit. If you’re getting a free mattress just say that- don’t make up stories that aren’t true. I fully believe he did get injured by the way, I just don’t believe she can use it as a story when it’s not believable!?

Reactions: 7
US military classifies disability in percentages. For every thing you have wrong with you as a result of war it count as a percentage. My dad was classifed as 100% disabled by the US military but he's (in our terms) still fully able bodied.

They take in consideration mental as well as physical damage to arrive at the percentage point to receive financial compensation.

For example: my father tore his rotator cuff and has had to have surgeries to fix it. This alone put his disability percentage at 20%. He has an issue with his knee as a result of combat action - this upped him to a further 35%, has severe PTSD and is unable to hold a regular job due to constantly being bombed - adds another 30% to put him at 65% and so on and so forth.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't know why all these companies use influencers to promote their items. For me it's an immediate put off. I would never buy something any of them promoted

Reactions: 19
I'm looking a mattress for our spare room. Guess who I won't consider buying from now.
Not sure what other peoples opinions are of them but I am very very happy with my ikea mattress! Lots of people I know also have them and I find them really comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It always blows my mind a company like Tempur are gifting a mattress to these fools and so many kids in the UK don’t even have a bed/mattress to call their own 😞
Companies use the grifters as it’s a cheap way of advertising unfortunately.

Reactions: 26
Probably going to apply for PIP once he arrives.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Isn’t Kyle coming over soon? Could she not have waited for him, or tried them while he was over? That’s like buying shoes for someone by guessing their size.

Reactions: 5