Mummysflippinhouse #4 Mummysflippinlostit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see what the appeal is now. She’s slobby, a bit grubby and so snarky to even the most well meaning of comments. Being someone who happened to live out of the UK for a few years doesn’t make her interesting and neither does thinking she speaks for the whole of the UK about politics, the NHS, schools or food. I don’t remember the last time we ate “bangers and mash” and the way she “cooks” and then throws it on the plate certainly doesn’t represent the way I live. How does she get gifted so much? I wouldn’t want her to represent my company, and I would not buy anything from anyone gifting to her.

Reactions: 25
I remember her saying a pea or baked bean family 😂 Like, they are two very different vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember her saying a pea or baked bean family 😂 Like, they are two very different vegetables
Yes! You are right. Sweetcorn would make more sense. There is a time for peas a time for baked beans in my opinion. Hardly going to put peas on me jacket potato. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the snotty snap backs in the comments about the gravy about how she does it her way because then it doesn’t go lumpy - you can see the lumps in it, just take peoples constructive feedback if you’re going to put videos on the internet 🙄
Or learn how to make gravy yourself it’s easy and takes minutes. Her food always looks so unappetising.

Reactions: 9
She could just ignore the comments and scroll on but once again her gigantic ego won't allow for it.

Reactions: 12
Yes! You are right. Sweetcorn would make more sense. There is a time for peas a time for baked beans in my opinion. Hardly going to put peas on me jacket potato. :LOL:
Haha, exactly 😂 Peas and beans are used for completely different purposes 😁

Reactions: 4
I'm looking a mattress for our spare room. Guess who I won't consider buying from now.
Sofo.com superking bed and zipp mattress! We paid £3000 for bed and mattress! It was half price! I had to pay to get a van as house of frazer closed down! 3 years on ! Omg!!!!! Amazing x
---
Omg her current story! Someone please !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh wow her latest video.
she must know it’ll get her engagement up to post something like that.

for the record, Caroline, you’re a twit.

Reactions: 6
She’s in her comments staying the hate has been unhinged since she moved it must be jealousy and it’s making her want to stop. Is it , really? Cos the free mattress and pram suggest otherwise. She thinks she can take on the internet with no help or or PR management , good luck with that . So, what was with the lecture she posted today saying she wasn’t xenophobic, who died and made her a professor . You really are very full of your own self importance love, pipe Down

Reactions: 18